DISCO । Discussion । KYLIE

Aarghya
12 minutes ago, Spock said:

KYL0157a-TSWHI_1080x.png?v=1599140172

WHEW :firega:

LOOKS SO GOOD! 

bionic
50 minutes ago, youandi said:

I don't love Say Something as much as I wanted but I am really looking forward to the album

Yeah I agree that for a DISCO album, Say Something isn't quite what you'd expect

buy bionic

bionic

The tour is how Kylie will make her $$$ (or £££ in her case I suppose?) so no doubt there will be an extensive European tour if COVID allows

buy bionic

youandi
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Yeah I agree that for a DISCO album, Say Something isn't quite what you'd expect

It's a really nice song tbf and despite it's retroness (which I love) and similarities to her song Better Than Today, there's something really fresh and airy about it and I'm sure it'll grow on me, I think I just expected it to blow me away 

Edited by youandi

Blake

Already creating the discussion thread literally months in advance. :toofunny:

I'll probably create the release thread in November though, oop!

ThisGuyTony

Is there any rumors on the next single or song release?

It feels like Say Something has been out way longer than July. :toofunny:

Aarghya
5 minutes ago, Blake said:

Already creating the discussion thread literally months in advance. :toofunny:

I'll probably create the release thread in November though, oop!

I don't know what is your problem with me? Smile was created months before it's release date. 

Yes, sure - go ahead, do that. If you want this thread I can handover to you - I don't have to prove myself Biggest Kylie Fan by bashing people all the time. Your continuous rude attitude doesn't make you a better person. 

Edited by Aarghya
  • YAAAS 1

Blake

I love how I went to sleep at 1:30am and checked the store beforehand to see if anything was up, and when it wasn't, I thought to myself 'I bet it'll go live when I'm asleep', and sure enough I just woke up and it's live. :flop:

I might buy the shirt with her face on it and tie-dye it blue, that might look cute.

Blake
22 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

I don't know what is your problem with me? Smile was created months before it's release date. 

Yes, sure - go ahead, do that. If you want this thread I can handover to you - I don't have to prove myself Biggest Kylie Fan by bashing people all the time. Your continuous rude attitude doesn't make you a better person. 

I don't bash people, darl. It's called having witty banter and humour. Australian humour and comedic timing is much different to other parts of the world, so maybe context isn't the best over the internet for some people. 

HeavyMetalLover

I’m so excited!! I’ve preordered the Barnes and Noble exclusive vinyl, and the Say Something 7”! :firega:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Aarghya
46 minutes ago, Blake said:

I don't bash people, darl. It's called having witty banter and humour. Australian humour and comedic timing is much different to other parts of the world, so maybe context isn't the best over the internet for some people. 

Don't generalized rudeness with humor to make yourself superior. I have no intention to interact with someone who thinks these kind of behaviors acceptable. Be a better person, Gaga preaches kindness - and this is her fansite. 

Edited by Aarghya

Aarghya
46 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I’m so excited!! I’ve preordered the Barnes and Noble exclusive vinyl, and the Say Something 7”! :firega:

Post the pictures after you get your items :)

• YAAAS 1

whoresup

Yesssss I love this Kylie support :golfclap: So excited for this record (except the album cover).

Edited by whoresup
  • Love 1

HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Post the pictures after you get your items :)

I definitely will! I’m excited to see what color the B&N vinyl is. They haven’t specified yet, but I suspect it’s the same as the indie exclusive blue.

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • Love 1

Anderson123

Is there any info about the music ? like interview or what to expect. I just saw the wikipedia page of this album and the list of writers is there but not producers.