🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
music news

DISCO । Discussion । KYLIE

BadGurlMadge

So excited! Wanted to order the Say Something 7” vinyl but I’m only gonna buy the album this time I think (turquoise amazon vinyl), otherwise than that I’m excited!!

I guess Haroon is on top for last visited my profile again
  • YAAAS 1

Pop Music

Say Something is def in my top 15 songs of the year and i've been streaming non stop and have pre saved DISCO (Deluxe) to my 2020 bops playlist 

I am so excited for my first Kylie era as a fan! Discovering her discography has been amazing this year (specifically Fever and Aphrodite) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Anderson123

Damn still 2 months to go. Kylie has the potential to make this a great album and can't wait to listen to it. I assume the long gap between the lead and album release is because she plans to drop at least 2 more songs during this time.

• Thanks 2

lasagna

got 3 diff versions preordered i can't wait!!!!! it's such a shame we likely won't get to see her tour for whats without a doubt gonna be a banger of an album

Founder of the Million Reasons Hate Club
  • Love 1

Aarghya
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I assume the long gap between the lead and album release is because she plans to drop at least 2 more songs during this time.

Say Something has the potential, but she couldn't do good on the charts :(

Kdavies12
Just now, lasagna said:

got 3 diff versions preordered i can't wait!!!!! it's such a shame we likely won't get to see her tour for whats without a doubt gonna be a banger of an album

I’m really hoping she does tour! The golden tour was amazing. I’d be happy waiting until 2022... I feel this album needs a tour!

lasagna
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Damn still 2 months to go. Kylie has the potential to make this a great album and can't wait to listen to it. I assume the long gap between the lead and album release is because she plans to drop at least 2 more songs during this time.

i think i remember her saying she only plans to release 1 more song but we can hope omg

lasagna
Just now, Kdavies12 said:

I’m really hoping she does tour! The golden tour was amazing. I’d be happy waiting until 2022... I feel this album needs a tour!

couldn't agree more omg. the golden tour was an incredible experience, i need a 2 hour long version of the studio 54 medley with the disco tour. lets hope she tours in 2022 :bradley:

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Say Something has the potential, but she couldn't do good on the charts :(

Yeah she has always struggled in North America  but at least she has a solid fanbase that is going to be there when she announces the Tour.

5 minutes ago, lasagna said:

i think i remember her saying she only plans to release 1 more song but we can hope omg

I hope so! She's not the type of artist with big streaming numbers so don't really know what she plans to do to keep people hyped for the album so lets hope it's a good cycle. I do love listening to albums in full and hope it's a nice surprise.

• Love 1

Lucas

I thought Say Something came out like 3 weeks ago :sweat: I totally lost track of time since covid. I hope we get a second single/promo single very soon then

Anyways I can't wait for the album, Kylie rules disco and I'm sure she won't disappoint

• Like 1

Spock

can't wait for my signed test pressing to arrive :giveup:

THP confirmed that Kylie is planning a tour for next year!

29 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

there's another single coming out in a couple of weeks

who will love me when the night is over
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

elusivecaution

I f***ing LOVE Kylie and I'm so excited for Disco!! :nooo:

• Like 1

youandi

I don't love Say Something as much as I wanted but I am really looking forward to the album

• Shook 1