💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race Holland Cast announced

Schwerk

Featured Posts

has anybody else been watching? the season has been AMAZING so far!! The looks, the queens, all of it has been great imo.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I have with @rumours. Haven't watched today's episode yet. 

@weed forgot to quote you.

Yesss! I’m soo impressed by all of it. And I like the host too, he’s funny

SharkmanthaC
44 minutes ago, weed said:

Yesss! I’m soo impressed by all of it. And I like the host too, he’s funny

Yeah it's been good so far. I wish they would show more of the queens creating their challenges though. We don't seem to be getting much of that.

she/her/hers

25 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Yeah it's been good so far. I wish they would show more of the queens creating their challenges though. We don't seem to be getting much of that.

Yeah I agree, as well as the main challenge for episode 2 seemed like it was mostly irrelevant for the judging compared to their runway looks. 

SharkmanthaC
33 minutes ago, weed said:

Yeah I agree, as well as the main challenge for episode 2 seemed like it was mostly irrelevant for the judging compared to their runway looks. 

Yep. I agree. Some of the best looks we’re safe or in the bottom. 

she/her/hers

Fantina

I lovee it. The queens are sickening. I have multiple favourites. Sederginne, Envy and Chelsea. The runways are incredible. :firega:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Schwerk

I'm loving it so much and it's so surreal to see the queens I love being discussed by Raja and Raven and Latrice and Manilla. 

Fred is an amazing host and I love most of the guest judges so far.

However this week they did Amber Vineyard a bit dirty. They could've at least give the audience some info about vogue and ballroom culture. This made no sense to outsiders and the final performance was just the queens walking around, heavily edited. I know for sure Amber had something different in mind. I love how she commented on it on the runway because so confused after I saw that 'dance'.

Nikkie Plessen as a judge really irks me. She has no connection to the community at all, besides being a friend of Fred. She also doesn't have to do it for the money so I truly wonder why they chose her. She's tries her best but it's embarrassing at times. Also winning an expensive dress is nice, but it won't pay the bills, another price would've been better. That dress isn't made with a drag queen in mind.

As a Dutchy I've noticed the subtitles aren't the best, a lot gets lost in translation which is a shame.

Ma ma Queen is my personal favourite, I've worked with her in the past and she's such a sweetheart and fierce AF.

This all sounds mostly negative, but I really enjoy the show, they are doing a great job. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived