💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race Holland Cast announced

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk
39 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Is this the first drag race season without black queens?

Miss Abby OMG is Brazilian, Miss Envy Peru is Peruvian. But It's not very diverse in that aspect no, but remember The Netherlands is a tiny country and originally very white and blonde (and tall). It is however very diverse when it comes to drag styles, with a bearded queen and a non female presenting/clubkid drag performer. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Megan Schoonbrood is a POC, Miss Abby OMG is Brazilian, Miss Envy Peru is Peruvian. But It's not very diverse in that aspect no, but remember The Netherlands is a tiny country and originally very white and blonde (and tall). It is however very diverse when it comes to drag styles, with a bearded queen and a non female presenting/clubkid drag performer. 

I wasn't judging, I know black people don't necessarily live in all countries, I was just wondering. Thanks for the info!

chaeri pls

I’ll wait until the show premiers. So far I’ve watched U.K. and Canada and the pictures vs what’s presented on the show were never the same.

Can't wait! :excited2:

I hope they will do it in France too, maybe they could do an All Stars - World Special Edition. Imagine the slayage. :firega:

Magneto

I'm also hoping for only lipsynchs by Dutch performers

Inb4: hij was maar een clown...:smh:

Free my mind

lanadelgagabitc
53 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Amm most of them look unpolished somehow.. 

Why would Regina George say that?

Regina George
6 minutes ago, lanadelgagabitc said:

Why would Regina George say that?

Because she can

mean girls blow kiss GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 9/7/2020 at 8:27 PM, littlepotter said:

It’s probably because of the lack of black queens in NL. From what I’ve heard they did ask some black queens but they didn’t want to participate yet. But we have two queens with Latin roots and two non-binary queens and a queen with a beard. At least they tried to make it as diverse as possible. I know some great Asian and black queens from NL and I hope to see them in the future, but then again I would say 90% of our drag scene is white. 

On 9/7/2020 at 8:27 PM, littlepotter said:

We don't have a lot of black people in Holland, we never had slaves in our main land for example.

TSUNAMI
32 minutes ago, Bat said:

We don't have a lot of black people in Holland, we never had slaves in our main land for example.

Passive aggressive :bear:

GagaSine

Does anyone know where it will be available to watch? The WOW service doesn’t say anything about it being available to watch in Canada 

phantasmas
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

Last I checked it didn’t list drag race holland under the Canada section at all!

im not able to screenshot at the moment but their website says every episode of DR Holland will be available in Canada

im in California so idk what time it would be on for you, sorry :messga:

GagaSine
4 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

im not able to screenshot at the moment but their website says every episode of DR Holland will be available in Canada

im in California so idk what time it would be on for you, sorry :messga:

Oh okay thank you!  When I look at the website it doesn’t have it listed. I appreciate it!

Archived