Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

911 mv to feature multiple Gaga's fighting each other

dit

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

people take the tribe thing too literal - this was something added in, and then promptly forgotten about, due to the fact they needed to add depth to the limitations of the iphone 11 video recording. it will never be mentioned again.

287240576_Screenshot2020-09-03at19_51_29

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
35 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

people take the tribe thing too literal - this was something added in, and then promptly forgotten about, due to the fact they needed to add depth to the limitations of the iphone 11 video recording. it will never be mentioned again.

You must be kidding. 

The fact nobody has mentioned Madonna’s clip of Die another day :smh:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292ded1183a121d4ad7a

we are about to get another Gaga vs. Madonna moment if this is true :sweat: 

Also:

1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

3mhe.gif

REDUCTIVE :tea:

Reveal hidden contents

Jk babes I love the idea

tumblr_lgvr9itg9r1qezxsoo1_500.gif

pop ate my heart
41 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

and how are you so sure about that lol. it's obvious that it's something more than just for the SL mv since the tribes' symbols appear on every single thing Chromatica related. they're even in the album cover. we don't know half of what Chromatica is really about, so don't get brave assuming things so fast ;)

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Karen Smith
5 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

we don't know half of what Chromatica is really about

We don't know more than half of that. I think we don't know anything. What tribes are? They were in stupid love mv, in sour candy lyric video and on the record cover. This is something more with sure, and we'll know that soon. 

Genuine Guy 09
10 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

and how are you so sure about that lol. it's obvious that it's something more than just for the SL mv since the tribes' symbols appear on every single thing Chromatica related. they're even in the album cover. we don't know half of what Chromatica is really about, so don't get brave assuming things so fast ;)

I wasnt trying to be shady, but.....

I just dont want the fans to get too hung up on this whole tribe concept that hasn't been featured that much ever since. Gaga is deliberately serving quality and art in an understated way this era - without doing 15 minute long videos with multiple characters, acting, and tribes etc.  I just dont want people to create this world of Chromatica that Gaga won't live up to when the MV comes out, it happened with ROM - she has been serving dance videos this era without too much story or world creation :shrug:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

pop ate my heart
7 minutes ago, Little99 said:

We don't know more than half of that. I think we don't know anything. What tribes are? They were in stupid love mv, in sour candy lyric video and on the record cover. This is something more with sure, and we'll know that soon. 

yeah, and all that talk about the Spirital Ones on SL and on the Spotify Canvas... there's still a lot to come that we know for a fact she's been sitting on since forever

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

vyniildisk
6 hours ago, Blessed Madonna said:

Babylon hooker already said it! 

And I'm also releasing Club Chromatica next week, don't forget to stream! 

Xoxo 💋

R u really the blessed madonna? Confused Threes Company GIF

1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Rain On Me was in the Lavender tribe though

Blessed Madonna
6 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

R u really the blessed madonna? Confused Threes Company GIF

Any doubts??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStp9hxT-4xxtXNN4IVmR2

Impersonation got me restricted!

vyniildisk
Just now, Blessed Madonna said:

Any doubts??

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStp9hxT-4xxtXNN4IVmR2

Woow! Honestly i love club future nostalgia so much. I have it on repeat! What an honor! Congratulations and i hope the club chromatica rumour becomes real! It would be a dream come true. 

6 hours ago, dit said:

Phoenixstar from atrl stated that he heard from a source that the 911 music video will feature various Gaga's battling themselves to accentuate the "my greatest enemy is me" line in the song.

"basically there will be multiple gaga fighting each other (hence, my biggest enemy is me) in mv. I just hope this is not happening cause"

He is not an insider but claimed to have heard this is the theme from a source. What are your thoughts on this plausible theme if true? Do you like it? 

:bear: 

Was his source GGD :bear:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Blessed Madonna
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Woow! Honestly i love club future nostalgia so much. I have it on repeat! What an honor! Congratulations and i hope the club chromatica rumour becomes real! It would be a dream come true. 

Here's my club Chromatica preview! Enjoy

Xoxo 💋

Impersonation got me restricted!

Archived