Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

911 mv to feature multiple Gaga's fighting each other

dit

Featured Posts

My Name Isnt Alice
9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I feel like Taylor stans will have a field trip accusing Gaga of plagiarism if this is real :billie:

Ariana Grande GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Come at us 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Many other pop stars have done this concept. I hope she can come up with something new! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

warhol killer
51 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

but didn't she already do that? and you know she never recycles ideas. wasn't the Applause mv filled with references to her past eras? pre-fame Gaga=the brunette in the mattress on the floor, TF=the one that comes out of the hat, TFM=the crazy one in the cage with a yellow wig, BTW=the ugly black goose in the egg, ARTPOP= the seashell girl

Yes. I'm pretty sure she was about to also do similar references for the VMAs 2013 red carpet, but she did it for the performance instead. 

38 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Like this? :derpga:

honestly,,,,, ʸᵉˢ

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

I hope it is NOT multiple past era Gagas, it's a boring concept done a million times :nails: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CHROMATICCOLORS

reminds me of madonna's 007 music video for "die another day"

Nothing ever stays the same, nothing ever changes.

Helxig
35 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

Yes. I'm pretty sure she was about to also do similar references for the VMAs 2013 red carpet, but she did it for the performance instead. 

honestly,,,,, ʸᵉˢ

Personally I would love to see this too :giveup:  but as some people are saying, the past-eras thing has been done by both Gaga and other artists. And aside from that... whew boy can you imagine the sh.it-storm that will be unleashed if she does that? There's a reason Gaga doesn't put in clip-on bangs and origami dresses anymore... people already tear her apart for her looks and compare her to 'old-Gaga' :bradley:  it would be a nightmare

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Scarlet Bitch

:mark: gaga recreating lewks from past eras ‚my wig has already been snatched 

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Luke78619

I actually hope it’s not past gaga’s And just multiple gaga’s, having Yüyi and Paparazzi Gaga and all the others on CHROMATICA would kinda ruin the story they have going on for me

also, multiple gaga’s Fighting?? That’s not very kindness punk of her :fatcat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

The Clown
1 hour ago, Little99 said:

I hope we wont have Gaga fighting with herself from each era, I would like to see like pink or blue Gaga from Chromatica fighting against herself in black outfit like bad version of Gaga and that's all in the cave. 

I agree. I'd like her to stick to the Chromatica visual style, since it's been such a serve each time, yet we didn't get to see much of it.

I have no problem with her battling her past self, but I hope it's not a Taylor-like referential sequence, but rather a more subtle version of that, maybe with cameos of some of her more obscure alter-egos as members of different tribes.

I would be here for a campy drag queen heavy self-referential live performance, just not a MV.

It would only start a new conspiracy theory, that there are several Gagas, all remotely controlled by Hillary, or that the reason you sometimes see Freddie or Bowie or MJ in Gaga is because they all faked their deaths and reinvented themselves as a Gaga. 

warhol killer
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I actually hope it’s not past gaga’s And just multiple gaga’s, having Yüyi and Paparazzi Gaga and all the others on CHROMATICA would kinda ruin the story they have going on for me

also, multiple gaga’s Fighting?? That’s not very kindness punk of her :fatcat:

Knowing Gaga (if the rumours are true) I'm pretty sure it'll be references instead of her just wearing the exact outfits/wig a la Taylor Swift LWYMMD.

I think it could be a cool concept for Chromatica if executed correctly. I mean we had 2 Gagas in one scene on the Rain On Me mv.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

What if it were multiple tribe versions of Gaga?:reductive:

If I am getting too far just say that I need to pop a 911

The Clown
11 minutes ago, MOT said:

It would only start a new conspiracy theory, that there are several Gagas, all remotely controlled by Hillary, or that the reason you sometimes see Freddie or Bowie or MJ in Gaga is because they all faked their deaths and reinvented themselves as a Gaga. 

That sounds iconic  :firega:

Archived