movie

Drive - Ryan Gosling

Doot

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100

I remember liking it but I've felt no need to watch it again, shocked it's been 9 years though

1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Its so good, truly. A movie that says the most with the less words its uses. 

what does it say? I don't really remember what it's about or trying to say at all. I do remember Only God Forgives though

HausOfAntonio
8 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

I remember liking it but I've felt no need to watch it again, shocked it's been 9 years though

what does it say? I don't really remember what it's about or trying to say at all. I do remember Only God Forgives though

I’m just referring to how the movie is really scarce on dialogue and that is actually a big plus for it :toofunny:

10 hours ago, rumours said:

He doesn’t sing in this one, right? I can’t handle another La La Land... 

He barely has any dialogue. 

Thomas P

This one is surprisingly underrated. It should’ve been huge 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ryan Gosling is such an underrated actor he plays people very well. He's much more natural and less over the top than some actors that get a lot of praise. I just feel like his characters always seem super realistic bcs the way he plays them

vyniildisk
8 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

I love that this movie is like a visual representation of Lana Del Rey’s music.

iS IT? elaborate legend pls

Haven't seen it in a while, but loved it and not just because Ryan Gosling awakened something in me. :ally:

Did anyone here read the book? I preferred the movie, but it was cool to see the source material.

Edited just now by anonanon

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, anonanon said:

Haven't seen it in a while, but loved it and not just because Ryan Gosling awakened something in me. :ally:

Did anyone here read the book? I preferred the movie, but it was cool to see the source material.

I wanted to! It’s how I end up reading most books that I do lol watch a movie then check out the source material. But I never got around to it.

Just now, GagaSine said:

I wanted to! It’s how I end up reading most books that I do lol watch a movie then check out the source material. But I never got around to it.

It's a pretty quick read if I remember correctly. Not sure if I'd buy it, but it was definitely worth a borrow from the library.

Edited just now by anonanon

Archived