Just now, SissyFromSpace said:

does that ver. have gay ppl?

Yeah. Ian Gallagher and mickey mcguire and a few others throughout the seasons

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace
1 hour ago, Doot said:

I mean, I think it's an odd appeal of the show. How gross and annoying everyone is, how much you hate them. 

But towards the later seasons you can tell they ran out of ideas. It goes from shocking to "y'all bored, huh". 

i honestly enjoy the majority except frank and debby :flop:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Rj Barker
1 minute ago, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

Exactly! I’m british though so I definitely think I’m biased 😂 but living not too far from Manchester myself I just love the british one haha

Haa, I live in Manchester so I find the whole programme relatable. :ally: 

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

Yeah. Ian Gallagher and mickey mcguire and a few others throughout the seasons

waaaaaaaa i dont think i'll love the UK version of them as much as i love the US ver. :messga:

Ian-Mickey-GIFs-From-Shameless.jpg

Luke78619

Is this thread for the US one? Because I started binging the U.K. one last month and I’m already on season 9 :firega: I love it

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

SissyFromSpace
Just now, Luke78619 said:

Is this thread for the US one? Because I started binging the U.K. one last month and I’m already on season 9 :firega: I love it

both i guess. i wanna watch the UK ver. too now! :) 

FrederickSpears

I LOVE the US Version of Shameless, but couldn't get into the UK one at all. The US one is prob just more relatable since I'm in the US idk.

But the last few seasons weren't as good, but I still love the show. I'm glad it's ending as it was clear they were running out of ideas. I love Fiona <3

Frank annoys me and I really wish he wasn't on it.

Dominic

The original was so much better, I felt like the US one was a little more glossy, it lacked that rawness of the council estate family in Manchester. I guess it all depends on which country you're from though. 

I always remember Mimi "I am a fat f***. I am a ****ing fat ****er" 🤣

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

4 hours ago, Sister said:

I like Frank best, he makes the show. :legend:I hated "you know who" leaving.

I didn’t know that was happening and when I was watching that episode i was like “no, they’re not going to!” And they did! I was bawling! Bawling!! I watched a few of the episodes in the season after that but couldn’t get into it. 

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, Dominic said:

The original was so much better, I felt like the US one was a little more glossy, it lacked that rawness of the council estate family in Manchester. I guess it all depends on which country you're from though. 

I always remember Mimi "I am a fat f***. I am a ****ing fat ****er" 🤣

I agree, I tried getting into the US one but I immediately noticed that a large number of the main cast are actually really good looking and well groomed people, which doesn’t really align with the rough and gritty storylines they normally persue 

the UK one nailed it imo

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

I stopped watching a season or two ago when the cast started changing a lot, but I liked the first few seasons quite a bit. Also hate Frank :/

I feel like I would like the UK version, but the first episode was hard to watch since the script was so similar. Probably should give it a second go now that the US version isn't so fresh. I know the storylines diverge pretty early on.

Edited just now by anonanon

1 hour ago, Rj Barker said:

I enjoyed it, but I do prefer the original British version. 

Totally prefer the original

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived