💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Babylon Cover

gts14

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
Werewolves Wanted

I think it works perfectly! The photo itself is already so mystical, I think the choice was well done!!

1 hour ago, nicolas1801 said:

Too much simple, you're just take a picture from the photoshoot and add text.

Isn't that what 99% of single covers are these days? :bear:

OT: She looks so good there :giveup:

4 hours ago, Nino said:

Isn't that what 99% of single covers are these days? :bear:

OT: She looks so good there :giveup:

Not mostly of the time, but sometimes the photographers work hard to find a concept, the colors, the pose. All choice are make to express something in a photo. Even the choice of a typography is important because it can recall many things depending on what it has been used on over time.

This is what I was taught in my studies as a graphic designer 😉

1 minute ago, nicolas1801 said:

Not mostly of the time, but sometimes the photographers work hard to find a concept, the colors, the pose. All choice are make to express something in a photo. Even the choice of a typography is important because it can recall many things depending on what it has been used on over time.

This is what I was taught in my studies as a graphic designer 😉

Ok well then you'd understand that the style of the typography in the cover is grasping at referencing the same time period and culture that all of the Chromatica visuals have and you were unnecessarily elitist because it was an honest attempt from somebody who isn't a professional and just wanted to express themselves. :bear:

Archived