Featured Posts

Lion Heart

He kinda cute

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

BTW Matt Hardy took a nasty bump today. :(  I hope he's okay. 

ChavaWM
On 9/5/2020 at 4:15 AM, SLAYing said:

Any LITA lovers 🔥❤️🔥

Love her to death.. 🙌🏽🔥🤘🏽

I'm a HUGE Lita fan! Its crazy but when I was like 5 I saw her on TV and became obsessed. My parents starting letting me "edge" up my clothes by adding a safety pin or a black jelly bracelet. I thought i was cool. When I got older my mom let me dye my hair red and I got into punk because of her. In my neighborhood, all the boys would play wrestling and I obviously didn't fit in. But one day I decided to play and asked if I can be Lita and NO ONE cared, they didn't make fun of me or treat me any different. To this day, im a fan. I have a few Lita tshirts that I wear every once in a while. She was my childhood.

SLAYing
3 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

I'm a HUGE Lita fan! Its crazy but when I was like 5 I saw her on TV and became obsessed. My parents starting letting me "edge" up my clothes by adding a safety pin or a black jelly bracelet. I thought i was cool. When I got older my mom let me dye my hair red and I got into punk because of her. In my neighborhood, all the boys would play wrestling and I obviously didn't fit in. But one day I decided to play and asked if I can be Lita and NO ONE cared, they didn't make fun of me or treat me any different. To this day, im a fan. I have a few Lita tshirts that I wear every once in a while. She was my childhood.

Couldn't agree more 💓 She's a Hero for Life.. Love her.. Such an Inspiration.. 🙌🏽🔥

wrestling walk out GIF by WWE

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Genuine Guy 09
On 9/5/2020 at 12:15 PM, SLAYing said:

Any LITA lovers 🔥❤️🔥

Love her to death.. 🙌🏽🔥🤘🏽

Here I Am Surprise GIF

she was the one that made me watch wrestling. When i was 6, mum and dad bought me a playstation one with Smackdown Know Your Role on it. Lita instantly was my favourite character i dont know why even, i think it was the look and in her titantron she was jumping off stuff. We didnt have sky, so i couldnt watch wrestling. I think I then stumbled upon No Way Out 2002 on SKy one night and saw Tag Team Turmoil - Lita did a litacanrana and i was like omg its like the game!! i then became obsessed, and would go HMV and buy the PPV VHS or the DVD's, she felt so big back then but now she isnt as big, its weird to think these wrestlers back then were massive celebrities. Now its only The Rock haha

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

M i K E Y
On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 6:22 PM, LGMonster95 said:

he is a Gaga hater 

where did he say that, I wanna drag him more :bon:

PawsUpJago

I'd like to throw in my top daddy at the moment, Drew McIntyre (amongst some others)

Also...Rhea Ripley could too, ngl 😍

Lion Heart

Mickie James faces Asuka for the Women's Championship next week on Raw. :bradley:

SLAYing
21 hours ago, AnalDelGay said:

where did he say that, I wanna drag him more :bon:

Drag Haa🔥 Let's Burnn him doowwwnnn 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Lion Heart

How is it that Bayley has been so uneventful as Smackdown Women's Champion? I swear she has been champ for 400 days and I cant remember anything other than her winning the Tag Titles with Sasha. :/

I saw some of RAW today: Im liking this MVP stable- I like that him, Lashley, and Benjamin are shining these days. Billie and Peyton fighting each other felt like watching two CAWs fighting. Also their theme songs are so generic. I didnt see the main event, but I saw videos of the Mysterio family beating Murphy. 

sarahb
On 9/6/2020 at 3:03 PM, Lion Heart said:

BTW Matt Hardy took a nasty bump today. :(  I hope he's okay. 

I only saw this today. Apparently he's fine now but he seemed pretty out of it afterwards

Lion Heart

How many times do we need to see Bayley vs Nikki Cross? :wtf: I swear that's Bayley's entire reign + the Kabuki Warriors and Alexa Bliss. 

Also Naomi pinned Bayley and nothing came of it. 

Of course my nieces walked into the room while the Firefly Funhouse segment was on, thinking it was a real show for kids :rip:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived