Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

Omg finally a thread for my latest obsessions since May 2019 :vegas:

Fav Wrestlers: Sasha Banks, The Miz, The New Day and Bayley when she was face 

wrestlers that can get me pregnant: The Miz, Finn BĂ lor, Austin Theory and Cody Rhodes omgggg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M i K E Y
49 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I must admit I haven't been watching WWE but I do keep up with the latest matches and rumors. I didn't see Summerslam or Payback which apparently happened within a week of each other. 

But I liked Bayley and Sasha's double reigns as Champions. Also this new heel Roman is very interesting to see. Love the Thunderdome! I haven't kept up with NXT. Also on occasion I glance at AEW- seems interesting. 

There's so much to catch up to. :saladga: 

Summerslam was really bad. Payback was wayyyy better. 
I kinda like the Thunderdome. It makes the Arena look more full.

even though at the first show with the virtual audience, someone showed an execution and another one made it look like Chris Benoit is watching :saladga:

Lion Heart
1 minute ago, AnalDelGay said:

Summerslam was really bad. Payback was wayyyy better. 
I kinda like the Thunderdome. It makes the Arena look more full.

even though at the first show with the virtual audience, someone showed an execution and another one made it look like Chris Benoit is watching :saladga:

So far I've only seen Mandy vs Sonya and Asuka vs Sasha from Summerslam. I will catch up on Payback over the weekend. 

Yea I read about those stories on some article I've read. Some people are just awful. 

Sasha is one of my fave wrestlers too. It's just frustrating that all of her title reigns end up really short. I just want her to have a good reign like Bayley. And I hope to see Mickie James or Natalya hold one more championship too. Mickie was really close I think two years ago against Alexa Bliss, but they never pulled the trigger. I think they had to keep the belt on Bliss so she could drop it to Rousey. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

M i K E Y
1 minute ago, Lion Heart said:

So far I've only seen Mandy vs Sonya and Asuka vs Sasha from Summerslam. I will catch up on Payback over the weekend. 

Yea I read about those stories on some article I've read. Some people are just awful. 

Sasha is one of my fave wrestlers too. It's just frustrating that all of her title reigns end up really short. I just want her to have a good reign like Bayley. And I hope to see Mickie James or Natalya hold one more championship too. Mickie was really close I think two years ago against Alexa Bliss, but they never pulled the trigger. I think they had to keep the belt on Bliss so she could drop it to Rousey. 

They should push Sasha more cuz she’s the better heel imo. Bayley always looks like she’s sorry when she’s hurting someone. I’d love her to turn face again. 

Fantina

OMG yesss :firega:

I started watching WWE a year ago and caught up with some amazing Summer slams and matches. Might be an unpopular opinion among the community but my fave wrestlers are:

Male- Mustafa ( he can like getttttt it :bradley:) , Kofi and I am starting to like both Matt's and Keith Lee's introduction to Raw and Smackdown

Female- legit all of them are super fierce but I got a soft spot for Charlotte, Asuka and Sasha currently :laughga: 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

sarahb

I had to leave for work right when Smackdown started and I really wanted to see the Roman and Heyman segment but l only saw about a minute of it :bradley: 

As soon as I get home I'm watching it :popcorn:

Lion Heart
18 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

I only watch wrestling for the plot :ally:

Wait what match is this :udidnt:

Lion Heart

ARTPOPe
53 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Wait what match is this :udidnt:

18:14 :ally: