šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Heaven & Hell - Ava Max

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian

šŸ’™Hey everyone, Davian here!šŸ§”

It's been several months since my last megarate, but I couldn't miss out on this one. This time we will be rating the debut album of a rising popstar you all most definitely have heard of: Heaven & Hell by miss Ava Max!

Singer-songwriter Ava Max broke through in 2018 with the release of her SMASH hit single 'Sweet But Psycho'. The single went #1 in 20+ countries and went Top 10 in the US. After that she continued to release several standalone singles and scored hit after hit, mainly in Europe. Two years later sheĀ finally releasedĀ her highly anticipated debut albumĀ consisting of previously released singles and a whole bunch of new songs! Heaven & HellĀ is split in two sides, glued together by Purgatory (which only consists of the song 'Torn').Ā What you'll not find on this album are ballads! So without furtherĀ ado:Ā who's ready to bop?!:lolly:

"I'm torn in between heaven and hell
'Cause baby when I'm with you
I just don't know where I'd rather be"

F92222-B2-4-AB1-404-C-9-D82-18334-EB073-

šŸ’™RULESšŸ§”

1.ļ»æļ»æ) Rate each track from 1 to 10, decimals are highly encouraged. You can rate one track with an 11, to represent yļ»æour love for it and a 0 for your least favorite track.

2.) Comments aren't necessary, but are highly encouraged!

3.)Ā The deadline for voting is October 5nd (but if it turns out people need more time to digest the album, lemme know)

4.) Please don't troll or use this thread/megarate to express your hate for Ava, thanks xoxo

5.) Submit your rates here:Ā https://forms.gle/RGxXkiAkKq7BZbSc6

6.) The date for the results ceremony is scheduled forĀ October 5rd.Ā 

7.) Have fun and get your fair share of GIFsĀ ready for the ceremony!šŸ’™šŸ§”

9-AC3-EA06-5-DA8-4-BC7-9998-627-D3-B2037

TRACKLIST:

Spoiler

SIDE A - HEAVEN

1. H.E.A.V.E.N
2. Kings & Queens
3. Naked
4. Tattoo
5. OMG What's Happening
6. Call Me Tonight
7. Born To The Night

PURGATORY

8. Torn

SIDE B - HELL

9. Take You To Hell
10. Who's Laughing Now
11. Belladonna
12. Rumors
13. So Am I
14. Salt
15. Sweet But Psycho

PARTICIPANTS:

original.gif

Let me know if you want to be added to the taglist!:flower:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch

I'm happy that YOU host this megarate.Ā :flutter:Ā I am so excited both for album and for this megarate!!!Ā :party:

Davian

PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED:

Spoiler

@Luke78619Ā @Selena GomezĀ @RifekĀ @Wet FireĀ Ā @VoldeLorde2Ā @DitaDollaĀ @LateToCultĀ @Widows KissĀ @NewRulesĀ @UK MonsterĀ @MaryJaneHollandĀ @PerfectCureĀ @lance13Ā @Ally CampanaĀ @DominicĀ @FentyGaĀ @AMENiCUREĀ @SlaeUrAnusĀ @AntichristĀ @DiscoHeaven23Ā @Cody JamesĀ @PoissoncheĀ @DancinĀ @Ladey GaygayĀ @ChromaticPrincessĀ @ctrclubĀ @CloudbustingĀ @gabrielflorin01Ā @ArchieĀ @GagadonnaĀ @crisTEAneĀ @CurunirĀ @MajoraĀ @Gagaplayer315Ā @Queen NeydeĀ @RandompersonĀ @martiniglistensĀ @ColdishĀ @misunderstoodĀ @VarysĀ @BellatrixLestrangeĀ @Nikolai BarrowĀ @ajmsamuelĀ @TimisaMonsterĀ @EnzoĀ @RudraCNGĀ @Sour CandyĀ @KEVIN STEVEĀ @nswain1110Ā @LevitationĀ @pltcn61Ā @777777777777777777Ā @Eros92Ā @CaldyĀ @StarstruckIllusionĀ @moonsagoĀ @melonĀ @Original DivaĀ @loatherealityĀ @Tom HardyĀ @GamĀ @FlawlessĀ @TylaeĀ @stupidrain71Ā @AmphetamineĀ @swakbyĀ @AmidanaĀ @MaicĀ @Stanley DigagaĀ @AndiGagaĀ @Bloody hookerĀ @GayPrideUnicornĀ @SepsamiĀ @JANNNNEEEEEEEEĀ @AvatarOfficialĀ @VenusHookerĀ @FoczĀ @27monster27Ā @pachinkoĀ @gagaschickensĀ @SlovakialopĀ @ReplayĀ @GalaxyĀ @LucĀ @KindnessKunt1999Ā @Xoxo AdrianaĀ @KatieJudasGaga4Ā @ditĀ @ChromaticRaccoonĀ @LACOSTAGEĀ @shofulĀ @QuartzĀ @Blue MonsterĀ @ChrisGagaĀ @TeenIdleĀ @DiamondKingĀ Ā @MikolajĀ @VersaceĀ @ReginaldĀ @WerkĀ @10inchĀ @MagnetoĀ @AarghyaĀ @allanrocksĀ @MiQuenDroidĀ @QuentyĀ @DC Ā @JakubM316Ā @IkonikĀ @matteonsterĀ Ā @NNESĀ 

87-E4-F113-F438-4649-8594-19062-E74-E7-B

(I tagged people active in Ava threads that seemĀ genuinely excited about the album + the album discussion thread)

I actually can't wait to hear what she has in store for us. She has bops so she might actually become a huge artist.Ā 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs šŸ„š

Davian
17 minutes ago, 21st Century Karen said:

I'm happy that YOU host this megarate.Ā :flutter:Ā I am so excited both for album and for this megarate!!!Ā :party:

Ā 

15 minutes ago, 21st Century Karen said:

I am ready to give 10s for all songs we have already heard.Ā :bear: And 11 for Salt.Ā 

That's so sweet!:heart:Ā I'm excited too!!

and gurlĀ same nnnn. My 11 as of now is for Torn tho:lolly:

Davian
10 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I might want to participate. :green:

I take that as a yes!

87-E4-F113-F438-4649-8594-19062-E74-E7-B

Archived