Joe joins indoor dining lawsuit

Varys

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
5 hours ago, Brecht said:

I mean we have been knew Joe’s beliefs are... suspicious. But now I’m questioning Cynthia. Like girl how are you with this man? Are you a Trump supporter too? Do you want to kick homeless people out because you can’t sell a plate of meatballs?

She seems like such a leveled person, kind, compassionate like her daughter. 

I don't think we should be wondering why Cynthia and him are together. You can be friends/more than friends with people who have different views and opinions to your own. Cynthia has always been on Gaga's side of the fence when it comes to political issues. She was with her when they opened the BTWF, and I'm sure she was with Gaga at the Clinton rally. Cynthia seems extremely supportive of everything that Gaga does, music or otherwise. 

Maybe its more apparent now, but it seems that Joe's behaviour is starting to make his true colours show. His views go against what Gaga's are. What goes on between Joe and Cynthia, or Joe and Gaga, is not really our concern. But it is alarming that Joe seems to have aligned with the Trump mentality. 

What I will say is that businesses should be getting more funding from the government to stay open. Or to open with like 50% capacity. However, Joe needs to realise that covid (especially in the US) is still a huge threat, so opening things right back up is risking people's health and lives. He isn't even wearing a mask despite his daughter saying to the world "wear a mask, its a sign of respect". 

End Racism Now

gagaisitalian

He's so embarrassing. I'm sorry, but she needs to stand up to him and stop financially backing him behind the scenes. Him walking around without a mask. Wanting to defy CDC to keep his poorly rated restaurant open. He's the epitome of old white republican man.

1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

I believe the actual listing is based on his date of birth, so it's conclusive. 

3 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

He's so embarrassing. I'm sorry, but she needs to stand up to him and stop financially backing him behind the scenes. Him walking around without a mask. Wanting to defy CDC to keep his poorly rated restaurant open. He's the epitome of old white republican man.

2 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

So that's true? I saw some reports where his name appears, but maybe there's another Joe Germanotta in NY :yennefer:

2 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

That’s a strong indication that he voted for Trump, but still an assumption I guess.

Hey....let's not do this. It's gross to talk about her parents like this. This forum is public and searchable. He is really none of our business.  

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Hey....let's not do this. It's gross to talk about her parents like this. This forum is public and searchable. He is really none of our business.  

This. 

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived