news

Joe joins indoor dining lawsuit

Varys

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
4 hours ago, alsemanche said:

"We can manage our risks" he says while not even wearing a mask :huntyga:

4 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Meanwhile his daughter wore a thousand masks at the VMAs and encouraged everyone to wear one cause it's a sign of respect :firega:

6 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Ok I couldn’t get through the video because he’s sitting closely to that interviewer and around his poor staff without wearing a mask. :wtf:

He's really the opposite of his daughter. :saladga: I hope Gaga keeps far away from him until the pandemic is over. Her "mask up" PSA obviously had zero effect on daddy-o. Poor Cynthia. :cryga:

And before people come for me, I understand the need to look after his business. More than anything, I'm talking about his lack of mask usage around both the interviewer and his staff. 

(And masks f*cking work. Look at Asia. :gaysia: Don't use the US as an example, because we're plagued with anti-masking morons who think the virus is a Democratic hoax.)

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
28 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

He deserves those Oreos. :bear:

Only the super thin ones with barely any filling. :huntyga:

She/Her/Hers

JustJames
17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The problem is when states like NY or NJ allow businesses to self regulate, they catch them with stuffed dining rooms and little safety precautions. Even here in Florida, there's rules about restaurants being at certain capacity but there's several that I've seen that fill every table and the staff wear no masks.

This isn’t necessarily directed at you, but have people simply given up their autonomy to make decisions that are in the best interests / their own health? The two logical responses to a situation as described above (and as an NJ resident, I’m not sure a blanket statement like that even applies) would first be: 1) we all have the right to do / not do business at establishments for any reason; if we dislike the curtains or if we feel that their design inhibits our ability or remain healthy. 2) if the government is okay with interfering in the ability of citizens to earn a living, then certainly they are up to the task of penalizing those businesses who don’t follow future regulations. If “nobody follows the rules anyway” is the issue, then why wasn’t it an issue when they closed down these businesses originally? Clearly, 99% followed the rules and closed or limited business then. 

I mean we have been knew Joe’s beliefs are... suspicious. But now I’m questioning Cynthia. Like girl how are you with this man? Are you a Trump supporter too? Do you want to kick homeless people out because you can’t sell a plate of meatballs?

She seems like such a leveled person, kind, compassionate like her daughter. 

9 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

He's really the opposite of his daughter. :saladga: I hope Gaga keeps far away from him until the pandemic is over. Her "mask up" PSA obviously had zero effect on daddy-o. Poor Cynthia. :cryga:

And before people come for me, I understand the need to look after his business. More than anything, I'm talking about his lack of mask usage around both the interviewer and his staff. 

(And masks f*cking work. Look at Asia. :gaysia: Don't use the US as an example, because we're plagued with anti-masking morons who think the virus is a Democratic hoax.)

Yeah, I hope for her own health she doesn’t visit her parents. It’s sad to think about Joe possibly putting Cynthia at risk by not wearing a mask, I’m not sure what her views on the matter are but still..

TEANUS
4 hours ago, Economy said:

Ok but is he wrong? At limited indoor capacity (50%) there's space between tables. It's like other businesses. We do it like that here in Ontario too and people are not next to eachother

If the government isn't going to bail out these businesses at some point they gotta be reasonable about how long they say they can't run, this is people's livelyhoods. At some point the cost starts to outway the benefits

:golfclap:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

4 hours ago, Economy said:

Ok but is he wrong? At limited indoor capacity (50%) there's space between tables. It's like other businesses. We do it like that here in Ontario too and people are not next to eachother

If the government isn't going to bail out these businesses at some point they gotta be reasonable about how long they say they can't run, this is people's livelyhoods. At some point the cost starts to outway the benefits

He is definitely wrong. 

I've been to his restaurant which is extremely tiny. If maintaining social distancing for the inside, he'd maybe be able to fit 4-5 groups of people at most. 

Not to mention he isn't even wearing a mask in this footage. And HA at the footage of him serving guests which doesn't happen. 

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Yeah, I hope for her own health she doesn’t visit her parents. It’s sad to think about Joe possibly putting Cynthia at risk by not wearing a mask, I’m not sure what her views on the matter are but still..

And I remember hearing that Cynthia is caring for one of Gaga's grandmothers who is undergoing cancer treatment. Not sure if it's Cynthia's mom or Joe's mom, as I believe Cynthia's mom is living in West Virginia. Who knows, maybe Cynthia is staying with her mom and is able to keep her distance from Joe GERManotta. (Not making fun of his name, but emphasizing his lack of respect for public health with his bad mask hygiene.) 

I feel like Cynthia is a lot more considerate about masking up than her husband. I recall seeing a video of her telling people to mask up earlier this year. I know she lost a friend to covid as well. 

She/Her/Hers

okay watching him give that interview without a mask is actually making my blood boil. I gotta stop coming into threads about Joe because they always make to super mad :saladga:

Pop Music
37 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Ok I couldn’t get through the video because he’s sitting closely to that interviewer and around his poor staff without wearing a mask. :wtf:

thanks 

that bothered me soooo much 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

blankpaper
40 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I do feel bad for him, I think when they rented out the space to him they verr told him about the local homeless community taking over the area. As a business man he is trying to stay afloat is this was not Lady Gagas father this would not get so much attetntion and by now he would have been bankrupt. 

I truly understand where he is coming from how do you rent out a business space in a building and the property owners or managers dont do anything to stop homeless people from sleeping around your business. Joe got played. 

What does this have to do with anything? The video was about Joanne Trattoria and you’re talking about Art Bird.

Besides Art Bird hasn’t been there all that long and it’s not like homelessness is a new problem. If he rented the place without looking at it first, or expected things to magically change, that’s on him 

reality’s tight if the music is right

13 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

And I remember hearing that Cynthia is caring for one of Gaga's grandmothers who is undergoing cancer treatment. Not sure if it's Cynthia's mom or Joe's mom, as I believe Cynthia's mom is living in West Virginia. Who knows, maybe Cynthia is staying with her mom and is able to keep her distance from Joe GERManotta. (Not making fun of his name, but emphasizing his lack of respect for public health with his bad mask hygiene.) 

I feel like Cynthia is a lot more considerate about masking up than her husband. I recall seeing a video of her telling people to mask up earlier this year. I know she lost a friend to covid as well. 

That makes Joe’s behavior even more inconsiderate and insensitive. :saladga:

Chromatography
4 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Why should he? There is not much scientific evidence that wearing masks actually helps. At least, that's what the leading experts in my country are saying and we're dealing way better with this whole situation than the USA.

please direct me to the articles that give that evidence because i would really like to see.

the US has done so poorly not because masks don’t help, but because restrictions were instituted far too late (some later than others) and people don’t adhere to the guidelines, like at all. people hang out together without masks and go to bars etc. what do you expect to happen? a mask alone is not sufficient to make up for the idiocy that is most americans.

KatieJudasGaga4
4 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Why should he? There is not much scientific evidence that wearing masks actually helps.

:smh:

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived