‘Sour Candy’ will be on BLACKPINK’s album

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
latina twilight
4 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

It's funny how BP fans think it sounds like a Gaga song and Gaga fans think it sounds like a BP song :mark:

I'm not really familiar with BP aside from like two songs, but SC reminded me instantly of Gaga's 2008-ish unreleased demos like Animal or Out of Control.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Pennywise

Not y'all still hoping for a video when the song is dead :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Million Gypsies

I must be the odd one here cause I thought it was very much a “Gaga song”.  If this is true we won :vegas:, BLACKPINK is definitely a force to be reckoned with  with their fan base being so big.  Hopefully it gets a music video so that it can go to the top 100 :ladyhaha: 

Saint Hollywood
45 minutes ago, Flawless said:

we won but their fans lost lmao. the album have only 8 songs with 3 already out :bear:

Actually, it seems like the album has 8 tracks total, so there will be only 5 new songs. :bear:

Agunimon
50 minutes ago, Flawless said:

we won but their fans lost lmao. the album have only 8 songs with 3 already out :bear:

so we lost too. are you kidding me? 

angry ron swanson GIF

Rudz Xinc
51 minutes ago, Flawless said:

Seriously? YG must be joking.

Look at those clowns

29 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

it should've been on their album instead of gaga's. its a huge skip for me and BP dominate the song.  it feels like a BP song not a gaga song. also it sounds like it belongs to 2014

it was a filler on gaga's album and now it will be a filler on BP album lol 

to you your opinion GIF 

YourCureness

If this is too. There will be a possibility that the streams/point for Sour Candy will be counted to BP's album right? This happened to Bang Bang. Arianna's album absorbed the streams/points just because it is a more successful album than Jessie J's. Correct me if I'm wrong gays 

Flawless
24 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Actually, it seems like the album has 8 tracks total, so there will be only 5 new songs. :bear:

18 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Seriously? YG must be joking.

19 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

so we lost too. are you kidding me? 

angry ron swanson GIF

They announced 8 songs for the album with Ice Cream & How You Like That. If Sour Candy it's on the tracklist then you have only 5 new songs left :bear:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Flawless
6 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

If this is too. There will be a possibility that the streams/point for Sour Candy will be counted to BP's album right? This happened to Bang Bang. Arianna's album absorbed the streams/points just because it is a more successful album than Jessie J's. Correct me if I'm wrong gays 

Yeah, the streams will count for their album.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

My Name Isnt Alice
40 minutes ago, Where is LG7 said:

wasn't this expected? obvious? well at least the official statement made it clear but it's likely to be on their album given that both are under the same label... hence collab and not just a 30 sec feat :sick:

p.s. i can see the huge percentage of tastelessness here :bear:

yall better brag about how replay is a bAnGeR for HaLlOwEeN instead :ladyhaha:

Replay is a banger no matter what season it is 

It can go #1 even in christmas and holy day

Agunimon
8 minutes ago, Flawless said:

They announced 8 songs for the album with Ice Cream & How You Like That. If Sour Candy it's on the tracklist then you have only 5 new songs left :bear:

Angry Sam Neill GIF by HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE

where is yg?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived