Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

‘Sour Candy’ will be on BLACKPINK’s album

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm
2 minutes ago, Flawless said:

both

So, something needs to drop on album release week then next month. It would be a great way to get the song back on the hot 100 for a week. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
10 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I don’t like this.

Personally, I‘ve always loved that none of Gaga’s tracks appear on any other artists albums, I feel like it kills her exclusivity.

I suspect this is Interscope’s decision due to them handling their distribution here.

Although, I’m assuming this’ll help Chromatica‘s certification/sales as well as the individual track

Bit of an overreaction. This song is pretty much a BlackPink song featuring Gaga. They probably liked the song and want it on their album so they can perform it and claim it as well. 

May I Read You? 😎

Franch Toast

I hope this means that YG will pull out all the stops promoting the song. 

She/Her/Hers

TimisaMonster

A wasted song space if you ask me...but ok...makes Sour Candy seem like a true filler song with no contribution to either album thematically...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gracious Gaga

it should've been on their album instead of gaga's. its a huge skip for me and BP dominate the song.  it feels like a BP song not a gaga song. also it sounds like it belongs to 2014

it was a filler on gaga's album and now it will be a filler on BP album lol 

♥ Kindness Police.

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
23 minutes ago, Flawless said:

we won but their fans lost lmao. the album have only 8 songs with 3 already out :bear:

And with Ice Cream being one of them :messga:

Red Velvet

DON'T BELIEVE ON SOOMPI.

Believe me, it's only a rumor and websites like Soompi has always been very fishy, like AllKPop and Koreaboo. Please just don't. Don't let yourselves up for something that might not happen.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Linus Gaga
7 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

it should've been on their album instead of gaga's. its a huge skip for me and BP dominate the song.  it feels like a BP song not a gaga song. also it sounds like it belongs to 2014

It's funny how BP fans think it sounds like a Gaga song and Gaga fans think it sounds like a BP song :mark:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Franz Ferdinand
6 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

DON'T BELIEVE ON SOOMPI.

Believe me, it's only a rumor and websites like Soompi has always been very fishy, like AllKPop and Koreaboo. Please just don't. Don't let yourselves up for something that might not happen.

So... we lost? :messga:

Daylight Jokers
10 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

None of BP's songs sound like Sour Candy. In fact, a lot of their fans think the song sounds very Gaga and less BP.

rence a deux
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

It's funny how BP fans think it sounds like a Gaga song and Gaga fans think it sounds like a BP song :mark:

They're hard on the outside but if you give them time... :laughga:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Where is LG7

wasn't this expected? obvious? well at least the official statement made it clear but it's likely to be on their album given that both are under the same label... hence collab and not just a 30 sec feat :sick:

p.s. i can see the huge percentage of tastelessness here :bear:

yall better brag about how replay is a bAnGeR for HaLlOwEeN instead :ladyhaha:

TheOriginalOne

Hopefully it’ll get a video now. I keep imagining it being a heist but on a candy shop with a neon lit city as the back drop and they all ride motorcycles. It would be beautiful seeing a 5 of them together. :bradley:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived