💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

SPOILER: Canada’s Drag Race winner is...

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Supersonic
7 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

Seriously? I had no idea!

7 hours ago, hardcore1996 said:

yeah thats why they have different franchises for different countries, you have to be a US citizen or at least have a work visa to participate in the US show. I believe they get about $1000 an episode so it’s technically work.

edit: courtney had been living in the US prior to season 6, same with Charlie Hydes and Brooke. Puerto Rico is technically a US territory so that’s why they all were able to be on the show

Yes, that's correct. If you don't have US citizenship, you need a O-1 working visa (people of extraordinary talent) to be able to participate on the show. Courtney Act, Brooke Lynn & Jackie Cox all held such visas (Charlie Hides is a US citizen by birth and holds a dual-citizenship.)

bees and honeyy
9 hours ago, NiteOwl said:

she was in the bottom a lot tho..

Rita Baga deserved imo (Jimbo too rip)

she was in the bottom as much as Rita?

ShayCristoforo

As a Canadian, I think Priyanka truly embodies the spirit of our country.

I was rooting for Jimbo most of the time, because he's just so talented, remarkable and he has that legendary quality. But Priyanka is the best role model and representation; also a beloved entertainer.

And while being Canadian, she's still the first winner with Indian descent. ICONIC. Condragulations x100 :heart: 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

CanadaGoesGaga

Happy for Priyanka. All hail our new queen!

But Jimbo even stole the show last night. All hail the goddess Jimbo. 

I haven't been watching the show so i can't comment whether i think she deserves it or not, but I've heard the series was a mess. Im shocked she won because i thought to be a winner you couldn't be in the bottom 2 more than once.

Dominic

Unfortunately as soon as Jimbo left whoever won felt undeserved. Kinda like AS3 when Ben left 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

alsemanche

WELL DESERVED. 

I don't understand the Jimbo commented tbh. I was rooting for hee all the way and still wanted her to be Top 3 but her elimination felt fair for me. Her last week wasn't a good one and she definitely didn't win that lipsync. The top 3 was great imo, and I really excepted Rita to win this season but as soon as Priyanka perfomered her verse and slayed it i knew she deserved the win. But still all three were great. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Economy
On 9/3/2020 at 10:16 PM, Adarsh said:

Omg finally a drag race winner with Indian roots :bradley:

She's Indian? Any chance she was from Brampton? :enigma:

32 minutes ago, Economy said:

Most probably :ladyhaha: A lot of my relatives live there :ladyhaha:

GagaSine
39 minutes ago, Economy said:

She’s from Whitby and went to Niagara college. Sorry Brampton. :gaycat:

Economy
25 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Most probably :ladyhaha: A lot of my relatives live there :ladyhaha:

Almost all Indian immigrants who came to Canada ended up in Brampton that's why I had to ask :enigma:

Canada's biggest comedian Russel Petters and our Left Wing NDP Leader are both Indians from Brampton :selena:

phantasmas

im quite surprised my top pick won!!! usually the ones i root for end up going home early lol 

my top 3 was always: Priyanka, Jimbo, and Lemon

Spoiler

i really want Pri and Lemon to date :flutter: they may be the first drag ship i ever set sail on

JINNOCIDE

I was shook because I thought she didn't have a chance against Baga, but Baga's verse was the weakest of them all. Pri and Scarlett's were better.

It's a good winner! :vegas:

Shout out to Scarlett Bobo for killing the final lipsync

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

juicyjuicy

Woooo! I met her when she first started out doing drag and have often gone to her shows and spoke with her. My friends are close with her too.

I moved away from Toronto but so lovely to see how far she's come in only 3 short years alone and so proud of being able to show off Toronto drag on the world stage.

Archived