Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley quits veganism: "my brain wasn’t functioning properly"

petty

Featured Posts

be0027356ad7e0c2bb6439a014c5736ee4-miley

Miley Cyrus shares that she is no longer vegan and has introduced fish and omegas into her diet. The singer sites poor cognition and malnutrition as the main reasons for her change in diet. Cyrus feels much sharper now with her new diet inclusions and while she believes other people can sustain a vegan diet, it was ultimately not for her:

"I was vegan for a very long time, but I’ve had to introduce fish and omega into my life because my brain wasn’t functioning properly. I feel that I’m much shaper than I was. I was malnutritioned. I was running on empty."

Are you a vegan? If not, would you consider a vegan lifestyle?

Source

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

I wouldn't consider a vegan lifestyle but I could live without meat, just fish, eggs, etc.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Was she not finding alternative ways to get the vitamins & nutrients she wasn’t getting from her diet? So many unanswered questions! :selena:

Queen Bitch

I would never go vegan or even vegetarian, but I would consider eating less meat and eating more plant-based. No problem.

🍁🐼ThatVeganTeacher is Typing.....🐼🍁

Spoiler

Everyone should just eat what they want without feeling pressure on a serious note:heart: 

coolninjaguy

veganism isn't a bad diet in theory but it's harder to actual put its ideals into practice. *most* vegans i know are doing it incorrectly and it just doesn't seem very nutritious and healthy

-_- you don't need fish to survive you need omega 3, she has the option of chia seeds, flaxseeds, walnuts ,hemp seeds , edamame and kidney beans

TheSlash

I could never be vegan. Maybe vegetarian or at least reduced meat consumption, but the vegan lifestyle seems unhealthy to me.

Ew, David!

Roronoa

I went on a vegan diet for two weeks and something started to feel off. You have to actively look for additional supplements. :interestinga: It ain't easy (or cheap). 

Seryabkina
Just now, TheSlash said:

I could never be vegan. Maybe vegetarian or at least reduced meat consumption, but the vegan lifestyle seems to unhealthy to me.

i don't think it's unhealthy but if you combine that with various drugs and alcohol...

Queen Bitch
2 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

🍁🐼ThatVeganTeacher is Typing.....🐼🍁

Reveal hidden contents

Everyone should just eat what they want without feeling pressure :heart: 

ThatVeganTeacher be like

audrey horne

I am vegan. Everything is fine, I eat plenty of omega-3 sourced foods, take vitamins B-12 so I don't lack anything. A vegan diet doesn't lead to cognitive malfunctions, malnutrition does. I guess she was missing sea-food. 

• Guest locked this topic

Archived