💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley quits veganism: "my brain wasn’t functioning properly"

petty

Featured Posts

Supersonic

I'll be honest: I'm interested in veganism, vegetarism and pescetarism for the sake of the environment and reducing my carbon footprint but when I hear people say "There's no excuse not to be a vegan, you can get nutrients by swallowing 10 different supplement pills a day" like....

Nutrition supplements are temporary fixes and have always been marketed and advised as such by doctors, not to mention that scientists are still unsure whether nutrional supplements actually do something or just make your pee very expensive & colorful.

If a combination of food allergies and veganism causes you malnutrition and for you to be on 10 different pills: stop torturing your body and stop being vegan. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

I'm not judging her for abandoning veganism but I don't think her problem was with a vegan diet just that she wasn't getting enough of whatever she was lacking to make her feel that way.

I don't know, If I was her I would've been more careful to blame it on being vegan and calling the diet empty. There's nothing wrong with a vegan diet, You can most definitely get all you need from it while also helping animals and the planet.

I'm slowly trying to make the move to being vegetarian with vegan meat supplements (They actually taste good and are becoming a lot more affordable).

As a vegan of 11+ years I understand what she means by that and I have experienced it myself too, however adjusting your diet and eating a balanced diet with a variety of fruit, veggies, seeds and nuts (as well as b12 supplements)  always resolves those temporary issues for me. Never felt healthier in my life! 

Also, let’s not forget how important thinking about your food is, and thoughts and emotions in general in their effect on your health! 

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, Kapi09 said:

I understand vegetarianism, but life without eggs, milk-products would be terrible 
Milk and eggs are included in most of my fav dishes :messga:

pasta, pizza, cakes, sweets... :bradley:

I believe there are vegan alternatives to eggs and milk that people use for vegan desserts. Altho they're more expensive, I think.

2 hours ago, zakariah said:

I mean... there's a reason why humans are omnivores

Because for thousands of years we didn’t have grocery stores or any understanding of nutrition and just ate whatever we could find whenever we could find it.

If you live your life roaming the streets eating whatever roadkill you can find, well that’s a good reason to eat meat I guess.

14 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I believe there are vegan alternatives to eggs and milk that people use for vegan desserts. Altho they're more expensive, I think.

Also very often you have to say no to family or friends (in situations where they prepare some meal for you or you are in restaurant without vege options).

My name isn't Alice

• Guest locked this topic

Archived