💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley quits veganism: "my brain wasn’t functioning properly"

petty

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers

It's not for everyone and I do believe there's a right way to be vegan while still getting all the nutrients your body needs. I personally cannot see myself being vegan anytime soon or ever cuz I love meat.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

This is kinda weird to me because she's rich enough to have access to a proper dietician to regulate her diet if she's missing some nutrients. But anyway, to take this and run with it as a "VEGANISM IS BAD AND UNSUSTAINABLE EAT YOUR MEAT PEASANTS" is such a brainless take don't y'all get bored 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Xoxo Adriana
54 minutes ago, audrey horne said:

Idk what triggered such a defensive statement but please keep your resentment towards vegans elsewhere than in my mentions. She is spreading misinformation on radio and I have every right to contradict with it.

misinformation where? she said it didn’t work for her and that’s her right, does she not own her body and what she can eat? i am not for or against vegans. as a past vegan myself, i am telling you some are dedicated to it and some aren’t. educate yourself and mind your business. 

also i’m literally doing exactly what you’re doing so how was that a defensive statement? you’re entitled to your opinion but i’m just saying it as it is. no bad blood on my end love:gaycat:

I understand vegetarianism, but life without eggs, milk-products would be terrible 
Milk and eggs are included in most of my fav dishes :messga:

pasta, pizza, cakes, sweets... :bradley:

My name isn't Alice

24 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Very true but could be as easy as maybe she doesn’t like those things, I know I don’t 

chia and flax seeds have no taste , she could take supplements even if she is allergic.  There are no excuses/justification for people not to be vegan these days.

The only acceptable response ( for me ) is the " I don't care", at this point I understand that the other person does want to understand and leave his/her convenience. For those you want to understand :

RAMROD

Good on ha :applause:

We been knew that veganism is unbalanced diet. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, coolninjaguy said:

veganism isn't a bad diet in theory but it's harder to actual put its ideals into practice. *most* vegans i know are doing it incorrectly and it just doesn't seem very nutritious and healthy

This. I don't judge Miley because it can be hard to stay healthy under a vegan diet.

I think it was Logan Paul who mentioned in his podcast with James Charles or someone that he tried going vegan for a few months including taking supplements and stuff and it never worked, blood tests and all.

I think more studies should explore how a vegan diet affects individuals and how to improve the vegan diet (e.g. improving supplements, making faux meats more nutritious and in-line with their real counterparts, guidelines for what foods to make sure to include etc.). Not to mention make it cheaper and nutritious. When I was vegan it was super easy to eat junk food all the time because as a college student I don't have the time to food prep. And vegan options at restaurants are either expensive, not nutritious, or both.

I'm personally vegetarian 99% of the time. I won't say no to a few gummy bears or marshmallows if I'm offered.

Sneaky Oliver
17 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

I understand vegetarianism, but life without eggs, milk-products would be terrible 
Milk and eggs are included in most of my fav dishes :messga:

pasta, pizza, cakes, sweets... :bradley:

I have been a vegetarian my whole life, like literally my mom says ive never eaten meat ever since i was a little kid, but even though i'd like to go vegan at some point, i can't imagine my life without those foods you've mentioned :cryga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Cello
15 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

chia and flax seeds have no taste , she could take supplements even if she is allergic.  There are no excuses/justification for people not to be vegan these days.

The only acceptable response ( for me ) is the " I don't care", at this point I understand that the other person does want to understand and leave his/her convenience. For those you want to understand :

Thanks for sharing this video, really informative and makes me question whether I should go full veggie rather than just pesc. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Lord Temptation

The idea of never eating cheese, eggs, ice cream, meat, fish or seafood again actually makes me want to die :ohwell:

xoxo Craig
41 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Of course it's not when you're not doing it correctly :awkney:

Oh so Miley wasn't doing it correctly now? :billie:  it just sounds like an excuse 

End Racism Now

I couldn't be a vegan, vegetables are the last thing on my list of food I eat.

I prefer fish than chicken or other kind of meats.

alsemanche
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Oh so Miley wasn't doing it correctly now? :billie:  it just sounds like an excuse 

Well regardless of what she was doing, something wasn't right with her own diet. I know plenty of people who have been vegan for years and are perfectly healthy. Just because Miley isn't doesn't mean veganism is not sustainable. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Guest locked this topic

Archived