💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Chromatica Ball Setlist!

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

It's highly unlikely it will look like this in reality, but I think the setlist & acts make sense and I love the medley ideas!

Basically I went with the album concept, where Gaga "falls down" a portal and enters Chromatica. Each act represents a different state of mind, the first one is the one where she has no clue where she is, what is Chromatica? The second one is her more playful state of mind, think a lot of pink and red (a sexy tone). The third one is based on personal trauma and anxiety. The fourth one is where she's at her lowest point and finding her sines or reasons (:sis:) to keep going. The fifth one is a celebration of life, she found her sines and reasons and knows her worth. The final act is the encore, basically a follow up to the fifth act, this time she found the tower of Babble On & is ready to leave Chromatica to fill in her duties as Lady Gaga on planet earth! :) 

What do you guys think? 

Chromatica Ball Setlist

Intro: Chromatica I - Down The Rabbit Hole Film
01. Alice
02. Rain On Me
03. Poker Face
04. Enigma / Aura

Interlude: Welcome to Chromatica - Chromatica Film
05. Sour Candy
06. Alejandro / John Wayne
07. LoveGame / G.U.Y.
08. Bad Romance
09. Stupid Love
10. Heavy Metal Lover

Interlude: Chromatica II - Self Destruction Film
11. 911
12. Replay
13. Paparazzi
14. Monster / Plastic Doll
15. So Happy I Could Die
16. Fun Tonight

Interlude: The Downfall - Downfall Film
17. 1000 Doves / Million Reasons
18. Yoü And I
19. Sine From Above

Interlude: Chromatica III - Road To Babylon Film
20. ARTPOP
21. Born This Way
22. Free Woman

Interlude: Encore - Destination Chromatica
23. The Edge Of Glory
24. Babylon

MoonIight

This is amazing omg :giveup: Chromatica Ball really has the chance to be her best tour ever but knowing her it'd probably be her worst because her tours have been not IT ever since The Monster Ball :awkney:

The Edge Of Glory

Too many songs.. and I don't think Heavy Metal Lover, ARTPOP, Monster & John Jayne will be on tour again :enigma:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

ChromaticRaccoon
16 minutes ago, GUI said:

Too many songs..

24 is a pretty standard number of songs for a tour though? Plus, 13 of those songs only equal up to 43 minuets, and Gaga's shows are like 2 hours long

Blastertoyo
7 minutes ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

24 is a pretty standard number of songs for a tour though? Plus, 13 of those songs only equal up to 43 minuets, and Gaga's shows are like 2 hours long

Well with the 3 interludes, we gonna have to cut at least 2 songs 

please enlighten me to death

29 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

This is amazing omg :giveup: Chromatica Ball really has the chance to be her best tour ever but knowing her it'd probably her worst because her tours have been not IT ever since The Monster Ball :awkney:

I bet you were sleeping at the time of BTWB and JWT :ohwell:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

The Edge Of Glory
9 minutes ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

But she can make long versions, add + chorus... I think always she put 22 songs on tour, the BTW Ball are the only with 24. And also we have the interludes.

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

imitalian
31 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

This is amazing omg :giveup: Chromatica Ball really has the chance to be her best tour ever but knowing her it'd probably her worst because her tours have been not IT ever since The Monster Ball :awkney:

Not when the BTWB is her best

7 minutes ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Exactly, I think she can easily add more if she wants too. Also it is a short stadium tour she can do longer shows for sure

COME ON GAYS!!

MoonIight
1 minute ago, imitalian said:

Not when the BTWB is her best

3 minutes ago, Sherry said:

I bet you were sleeping at the time of BTWB and JWT :ohwell:

Please the Born This Way Ball is her worst :poot: The crackhead attitude, her atempting that fake annoying accent, the messy choreography, the castle looked cheap at times, no new song arrangements, 40% of the costumes were messy... I could go on and on tbh :poot:

The Monster Ball had a storyline, remixed versions, amazing outfits, great choreography and outstanding theatrics, something The Born This Way Ball wishes to have had. :ohwell:

5 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Well with the 3 interludes, we gonna have to cut at least 2 songs 

as they said, 13 songs add up to 43 min. In total it would be around 1h45 for the whole set

COME ON GAYS!!

16 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

Please the Born This Way Ball is her worst :poot: The crackhead attitude, her atempting that fake annoying accent, the messy choreography, the castle looked cheap at times, no new song arrangements, 40% of the costumes were messy... I could go on and on tbh :poot:

The Monster Ball had a storyline, remixed versions, amazing outfits, great choreography and outstanding theatrics, something The Born This Way Ball wishes to have had. :ohwell:

You sure you're a little monster?

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

MoonIight
9 minutes ago, Sherry said:

You sure you're a little monster?

I am but that doesn't mean I have to love everything she does. Her tours have been her weakest spot for YEARS because she has stopped remixing the old hits and as long as Natali designs her costumes I don't think she will ever be able to top The Monster Ball but oh well. And don't get me started on Richy's spasming choreo. :poot:

Archived