Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Confirms She Played Ratchet Backstage!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fan who heard it also said that Gaga mentioned Ratchet may not be on ARTPOP. Now Gaga's telling us it will be worth the wait to hear it. Gaga better be teasing with this Azealialess Ratchet business.

Maybe Azealia isn't on Ratchet because Azealia is on Red Flame :)

That is a good point, she might not have wanted 2 songs featuring Azealia (or anybody) and she decided that Red Flame was her better verse.

That is a good point, she might not have wanted 2 songs featuring Azealia (or anybody) and she decided that Red Flame was her better verse.

True.

:deadbanana: What a stupid question? Why would she want to post the single on youtube when the album isn't ready to be released yet.

Indeed, you make very good points :derpga:

Seriously though.

joeymonda

It's definitely because she's keeping Red Flame with Azealia. Having her appear twice on the album would be just weird. It makes sense.

F*ck your perfect illusion

MANiCURE1295

I doubt there were any lyrics. Why would lady gaga reveal that much about the song? Did she just play the instrumental?

Alien Tulip

:rip: WHAT !?!?!?!??!

She said she played another song, go to all replies on her twitter page.

I doubt there were any lyrics. Why would lady gaga reveal that much about the song? Did she just play the instrumental?

Remember in December 2010 Gaga let a fan backstage listen to born this way 1st single? and remember in february 2011 she let the skorpion show listen to americano and marry the night.

MANiCURE1295

She said she played another song, go to all replies on her twitter page.

Remember in December 2010 Gaga let a fan backstage listen to born this way 1st single? and remember in february 2011 she let the skorpion show listen to americano and marry the night.

No i Know that. I'm saying that I doubt that Gaga would have played Azealia's part of the song. Of course she would want to keep it on the down low.

Redstreak

That woman's a tease.

t-t-t-tease.

That woman's a tease.

(She'll eat our wallets) :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived