Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

"Emily in Paris" - Oct. 2 on Netflix

elijahfan

Featured Posts

Versace
On 10/10/2020 at 1:46 AM, elijahfan said:

Keep streaming gays! We wanna get that season 2 on lock :kiss: I'll be posting some backstage content on my Insta stories this weekend, so check it out if you're interested ;)

LOVED IT, yes it had some cliche/stereotypical moments but my God the setting and the fashion alone makes it one of my fav shows of this year. I NEED S2 asap, if you get any info please spill the tea :cryga:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
6 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

OMG you worked on Mission Impossible?:what: Now that is amazing:vegas: 

As for the show, I wanna watch it when I get the time. A light-hearted comedy-drama set in Paris from the creator of Sex and the City, is exactly the kind of show I wanna watch:enigma:

Yeah I worked on it for 2 weeks back when they were shooting in Paris.

If you liked Sex and the City and The Devil Wears Prada, you'll probably enjoy Emily. Hope you'll like it :hug:

elijahfan
5 hours ago, Versace said:

LOVED IT, yes it had some cliche/stereotypical moments but my God the setting and the fashion alone makes it one of my fav shows of this year. I NEED S2 asap, if you get any info please spill the tea :cryga:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Honestly, we're all waiting for Netflix to say something, so we'll probably know at the same time if this happens.

LastNight

Ok I thought it was terrible when I first started it but then I ended up loving it. It’s perfect easy/mindless viewing, plus there’s beautiful clothes, scenery and lots of hot men. Nothing ground breaking but a very enjoyable watch - hope they do another season! 

2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

If you liked Sex and the City and The Devil Wears Prada, you'll probably enjoy Emily. Hope you'll like it :hug:

Okay you sold me.

Gonna start and finish Bly Manor and then start this.

Congrats!! The fashion is amazing, I watched all the episodes yesterday and I really enjoyed “Emily In Paris”.

Many scenes reminded me the time I spent over there and the way I visualized parisians while I was in the city. It felt nostalgic to me!

Can’t wait for a continuation. :)

elijahfan
3 hours ago, LastNight said:

Ok I thought it was terrible when I first started it but then I ended up loving it. It’s perfect easy/mindless viewing, plus there’s beautiful clothes, scenery and lots of hot men. Nothing ground breaking but a very enjoyable watch - hope they do another season! 

I remember cringing a bit at the depiction of French people when I first read episode 1, but I do believe the show gets better along the way, and by the end of it you’re pretty much in love with the characters. It also low-key makes interesting observations about today’s social media culture. I think some of the later episodes are pretty clever.

• 3 months later...
RickMonster98

I cant believe this shitty show got a nomination at the golden globes:billie: these awards are just a big joke

elijahfan
16 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Congrats on the golden globe nom @elijahfan

Thank you, that's so sweet of you! We're all very excited :kiss:

This show makes me miss Paris so much!! The story may be lacklustering but the scenery and hot male actor make up for it.

vyniildisk
12 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Thank you, that's so sweet of you! We're all very excited :kiss:

congratulations icon! I know i did not speak highly of this show in the past but i totally ignored that you worked on it! I just found it and let me tell you, is amazing to read that users here are living their best life and working on their dream jobs! 

Regardless of our opinions clearly the show was very sucessful and i'm very happy for everyone involved 

I just started watching this french show "Call my agent" and there's an amazing actress from Emily in Paris too! I am OBSESSED with this french show! I am im season 4 and i'm already sad it's the last season, i love all the characters.

Congratulations again! 

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

congratulations icon! I know i did not speak highly of this show in the past but i totally ignored that you worked on it! I just found it and let me tell you, is amazing to read that users here are living their best life and working on their dream jobs! 

Regardless of our opinions clearly the show was very sucessful and i'm very happy for everyone involved 

I just started watching this french show "Call my agent" and there's an amazing actress from Emily in Paris too! I am OBSESSED with this french show! I am im season 4 and i'm already sad it's the last season, i love all the characters.

Congratulations again! 

Ooooh thank you, I really appreciate it! Right, at the end of the day I don't think the show is taking itself too seriously anyway. We were very aware of the fact it wouldn't be received well by everyone (especially the French press), but we just wanted people to have as much fun watching it as we had working on it, and it seems like most had a good time. If all goes well, I should go back to it really really soon.... :lolga:

Yes "Call my agent" is really popular in France, and it seems like Netflix helped it go international which is great. I think big studios have always underestimated people's hunger for foreign content, and it's always great news when Netflix proves them wrong and has hit shows coming from all over the world. Camille Cottin, who is the lead of this show, is going to co-star with Gaga on Gucci.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived