💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

"Emily in Paris" - Oct. 2 on Netflix

elijahfan

Featured Posts

Lorde Von Kok
On 9/1/2020 at 1:33 PM, KanyeWest said:

Everyone speaks with an american accent in this show? :ladyhaha: As a Parisian I barely meet americans everyday like that but I understand it's fictional

T'es français :wtfga: ? J'aurais jamais penser ! 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lorde Von Kok
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Mdr pourquoi???? :ladyhaha::pawsup:

Je sais pas :billie: Un des nôtres ! :firega: (Je viens du Québec au Canada) 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Just now, Lorde Von Kok said:

Je sais pas :billie: Un des nôtres ! :firega: (Je viens du Québec au Canada) 

YASSS :heart: J'aimerais trop aller au québec j'adore l'accent mdr 

congratulations @elijahfan - i just finished binge watching the show and i'm completely in LOVE!!!

it really brought the much needed light back to such a dark year so thank you and everyone who worked on it. <3 

ALSO THE WRITERS WHO REFERENCED THAT GAGA QUOTE - ICONIC. 

p.s: i'm hoping season 2 happens :kiss:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

elijahfan
9 hours ago, mamo said:

congratulations @elijahfan - i just finished binge watching the show and i'm completely in LOVE!!!

it really brought the much needed light back to such a dark year so thank you and everyone who worked on it. <3 

Hahaha I wasn't sure the quote was originally from Gaga, that's so funny :laughga: Also, I said that on another post, but if you missed it: originally Mindy was supposed to be singing Gypsy at the drag bar, so the writers definitely had Gaga on their minds ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it, fingers crossed for season 2 :kiss:

elijahfan

Keep streaming gays! We wanna get that season 2 on lock :kiss: I'll be posting some backstage content on my Insta stories this weekend, so check it out if you're interested ;)

On 10/4/2020 at 3:28 AM, mamo said:

YEEEES!! One of my favorite moment from the show, so funny!

Regina George
19 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Keep streaming gays! We wanna get that season 2 on lock :kiss: I'll be posting some backstage content on my Insta stories this weekend, so check it out if you're interested ;)

Congratulations on this project! I absolutely LOVED the fashion in it. It was amazing. 

About the show tho.. Overall it’s cute but sometimes it felt forced and her friend Mindy just seemed so fake most of the time. Also it felt kinda insulting to French people because they made it seem like people there are rude, impolite, sex obsessed freaks.. :huntyga: Anyways I’m ready for season two.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Congratulations on this project! I absolutely LOVED the fashion in it. It was amazing. 

About the show tho.. Overall it’s cute but sometimes it felt forced and her friend Mindy just seemed so fake most of the time. Also it felt kinda insulting to French people because they made it seem like people there are rude, impolite, sex obsessed freaks.. :huntyga: Anyways I’m ready for season two.

Thank you dear, I’m glad you liked it :hug: And yeah, the French clichés are very present and we were all very aware of that making it, but it’s not necessarily gratuitous as it helps move the story forward. And we French people are used to them, we know we low-key deserve that reputation 😂 Weirdly the one thing people around me got most annoyed with was the cigarette consumption at workplaces. And also Paris being unusually clean.

Ultimately, it’s not a vastly intellectual or realistic show, but I think it makes some clever life observations, and the fantasy was something I feel people needed right now.

Runway

Is your name in the credits omg ? 
i finished it in 2 days, it’s very late 90’s and 2000’s which was definitely missing :vegas: 

elijahfan
24 minutes ago, Runway said:

Is your name in the credits omg ? 
i finished it in 2 days, it’s very late 90’s and 2000’s which was definitely missing :vegas: 

The credits mostly feature heads of department and American crew members, unfortunately... but you'll find me on IMDb tho :ohwell:

On 10/9/2020 at 11:59 PM, KanyeWest said:

This show is an embarassment to americans and an insult to parisians. What a waste, it had potential

THIS!

Queen Bitch
On 10/10/2020 at 2:35 AM, elijahfan said:

The credits mostly feature heads of department and American crew members, unfortunately... but you'll find me on IMDb tho :ohwell:

OMG you worked on Mission Impossible?:what: Now that is amazing:vegas: 

As for the show, I wanna watch it when I get the time. A light-hearted comedy-drama set in Paris from the creator of Sex and the City, is exactly the kind of show I wanna watch:enigma:

Archived