Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa Having Fun In Rio!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

at the end of the day it's just a page, on a message board and you're most likely going to forget about it by next year

Just like a jerk saying something rude and obnoxious one would meet on a subway, a bus, or a plane, I'm sure it happens all the time. Being behind a screen doesn't change one's inner reflections.

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Palutena

She's so beautiful I can't-- :sara:

Seriously at those saying she needs to be more "toned" & "fit" no, she's fine as she is :nails:

I like GaGa to feel good about herself regardless of what she looks like, I care about her feelings which certain users do not seem to. GaGa can be "huge" whatever your opinion on that is and still be beautiful. I'm not here for just the visuals, I'm here for the music and for the message. :pawsup:

It is a wonder to me why colours has not been banned yet as I always see negative things come out of his posts.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Rollercoaster

I don't care what mother monster checks, she was clearly stoned when she delivered me

You are a disgrace to the human race.

NewUsername

I'm convinced you're saying this for attention but the idea that a person can be "flabless" is a myth outwith those who are starving themselves. You need a certain amount of body fat in order to function. That isn't an opinion - it's biological fact. You yourself are either suffering from an eating disorder or are fostering a level of women hating that's almost unheard of in this fan base if you actually believe the nonsense you're talking. Or, like I said earlier, you're simply attention seeking. Either way, I'm not really sure why you're here.

thank god for you. First I read his "unhealthy" and was like "wtf??" and then the "any flab..." thing and I was even more wtf.

People wanting her to be more toned, that's a personal opinion and preference, but saying she looks unhealthy is just incorrect! (Like luckily you already stated) She probably is at her healthiest or close at the moment (not speaking about how she's tiring herself and so on, just about the fat percentage)

NewUsername

She was fit as **** and still had a little meat on her I mean look at that booty. She looks hot.

she wasn't fit as ****, she was plain skinny here. I never want her to go back to how she looked in the Alejandro nor Telephone nor BTW video. She was fit during the HBO special, but even back then, considering how her body naturally is, she was a bit too skinny.

NewUsername

Why does everyone get so touchy when I say if she toned up shed look hotter? I didn't say she looked fat now or anything jesus.

of course she has looked better than now (even though she's looking really good), but the exemple you gave wasn't toned, that was plain skinny

Its an honest statement though.

And to be honest i've always been super thin. I'm a little underweight but im not unhealthy. Being skinny doesn't mean you're unhealthy.

I've also been super thin since 14-15 (I'm 20 now), and I'm healthy, because my body is naturally like that, so I agree being skinny doesn't mean you're unhealthy. But Gaga's body isn't naturally like that, so for her to be that skinny like she was in the BTW video is most likely not healthy

at the end of the day it's just a page, on a message board and you're most likely going to forget about it by next year

tumblr_md6puokZBC1re4qlio1_400.jpg

looks pretty good to me, no? You're just too aaaargh for words

THANK you. <3 she looks so good.

and, WHERE in the world is it healthy to be super skinny? This is bull****.. it all depends on how your body is build up to some point. ask people with anorexia - they are not healthy at all.

plus: it disgusts me how some of you treat her. Fact is: Right now, she seems to be much more happy than she has been the past few months.

and all you - as fans, we should support her, but, anyways - do is keep on criticizing her for her weight... stupid.

so much for "compassion". grow up.

btw she looks ****ing hot.

Allison M

of course she has looked better than now (even though she's looking really good), but the exemple you gave wasn't toned, that was plain skinny

I've also been super thin since 14-15 (I'm 20 now), and I'm healthy, because my body is naturally like that, so I agree being skinny doesn't mean you're unhealthy. But Gaga's body isn't naturally like that, so for her to be that skinny like she was in the BTW video is most likely not healthy

I want an ass like Gaga :cry:

Katie14

Some of you are insane. Would you rather her look like this? She looks like a child in this photo.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/1040000/1040872_133So8346499865_full.

pg1040872_1338346499865_full.jpg

misanthrope

she wasn't fit as ****, she was plain skinny here. I never want her to go back to how she looked in the Alejandro nor Telephone nor BTW video. She was fit during the HBO special, but even back then, considering how her body naturally is, she was a bit too skinny.

She was fit dude! Do you not see those abs? The strength in her thighs? Yeah she was really thin but it made her look expensive. She's been looking kind of a mess lately, albeit probably just because of her styling but nevertheless.

Archived