💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa Having Fun In Rio!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. :roll:

Disgusting... :eww:

Your attitude makes any good features look like an apple with rotting insides. And for people to defend such talk are equally disgusting.

It has more to do with education in manners, which y'all seem to lack.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol uneducated. If only you knew how extremely untrue that is.

Are you saying we must all look the same to look good or be in shape? How dreadfully narcissistic.

No but if you have a career that involves you being a product to the public(and as gaga says, the visuals are just as important as the music, and couldn't be without one another) then you should look halfway decent.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. :roll:

Disgusting... :eww:

Your attitude makes any good features look like an apple with rotting insides. And for people to defend such talk are equally disgusting.

It has more to do with education in manners, which y'all seem to lack.

this is the internet, anyone who cares to be 'serious' is wasting their time and getting mad over people who are laughing at them

this is the internet, anyone who cares to be 'serious' is wasting their time and getting mad over people who are laughing at them

So you admit to be trolling? Who is really wasting their time and their life?

So you admit to be trolling? Who is really wasting their time and their life?

I'm not ten and I don't use words like trolling.

Rollercoaster

No but if you have a career that involves you being a product to the public(and as gaga says, the visuals are just as important as the music, and couldn't be without one another) then you should look halfway decent.

She looks more than half way decent.

There's a matter of not dropping down dead while on tour to consider.

You are vile and uneducated. You're a very judgmental narcissist. It's people like you that cause and encourage the spreading problem of body dysmorphia. You shouldn't be voicing your opinions but hiding away in the shame of the uncaring, unempathetic creature you've become in life.

I agree that I think she would look better if she toned her stomach, but honestly you sir, are spewed the most ridiculous bull**** and telling others they're "uneducated". Bye.

She looks more than half way decent.

There's a matter of not dropping down dead while on tour to consider.

You are vile and uneducated. You're a very judgmental narcissist. It's people like you that cause and encourage the spreading problem of body dysmorphia. You shouldn't be voicing your opinions but hiding away in the shame of the uncaring, unempathetic creature you've become in life.

Yes... unempathetic. :smh:

If you claim to be mature, then try a mature thing called empathy, it would go well with people next time. You realize, oh wise sir, that making shallow judgments alienates people who don't fit that "perfect" mold? If you don't wish to be judged, stop the judging. It is that simple. Why is that so hard if you're not ten and find words like "trolling" so beneath you?

I agree that I think she would look better if she toned her stomach, but honestly you sir, are spewed the most ridiculous bull**** and telling others they're "uneducated". Bye.

You all need to take a walk outside and realize this is a message board and what one person says doesn't matter. Isn't that CRAZY?! I know it's insane, but you actually don't have to give a **** about what I say!! SO weird but true.

If you claim to be mature, then try a mature thing called empathy, it would go well with people next time. You realize, oh wise sir, that making shallow judgments alienates people who don't fit that "perfect" mold? If you don't wish to be judged, stop the judging. It is that simple. Why is that so hard if you're not ten and find words like "trolling" so beneath you?

I just really don't care this is so funny

MelbHawker

Any amount of flab is not healthy. So many uneducated ****s.

her body is definitely looking unhealthy but at least she's acting happy

She should tone that tummy up.

8tJ2g.jpg

You all need to take a walk outside and realize this is a message board and what one person says doesn't matter. Isn't that CRAZY?! I know it's insane, but you actually don't have to give a **** about what I say!! SO weird but true.

I just really don't care this is so funny

I get plenty of outside time. Try talking this way with people in real life.

Yes, this is a message board with people communicating just like people communicate every other way. So what?

Keep in mind that Gaga does read these forums as it has become apparent lately. Why put the poor girl in a complex with little comments like that?

I get plenty of outside time. Try talking this way with people in real life.

Yes, this is a message board with people communicating just like people communicate every other way. So what?

Keep in mind that Gaga does read these forums as it has become apparent lately. Why put the poor girl in a complex with little comments like that?

I don't care what mother monster checks, she was clearly stoned when she delivered me

I'm done, we're way off topic anyway. :roll:

at the end of the day it's just a page, on a message board and you're most likely going to forget about it by next year

Archived