💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa Having Fun In Rio!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are obsessed with bodys just like those who call her fat.. cant anyone comment on how happy she looks or healthy or anything?

Michelle

I wish I had a body like that... :(

She looks fabulous!! I don't see how she isn't??!!

This...

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Amen Fashion

That's a real beautiful woman in my eyes. She looks happy - She looks free. Like her weight is ****ing perfect. :flutter: Her tan is amazing too :hor:

Benjamin Monk

She looks fine, not unhealthy, but I did prefer the way she looked when she was smaller, if she's happy then wotever though

Rollercoaster

You asked.

33dwmsn.png

Oh so you're scrawny. It's ok, but perhaps some people don't like having their organs bulging through their skin.

Benjamin Monk

Oh so you're scrawny. It's ok, but perhaps some people don't like having their organs bulging through their skin.

he's not scrawny he's just not fat tbh, I cant see any organs. No need to be mean he has his opinion about gaga and you have yours

Rollercoaster

he's not scrawny he's just not fat tbh, I cant see any organs. No need to be mean he has his opinion about gaga and you have yours

He's the same build as me. It looks like... I have a 27" waist if that's any indication. That's quite scrawny.

I wouldn't exactly call 143 lbs for 5'10" height scrawny but that's your uneducated response. :worship:

He's the same build as me. It looks like... I have a 27" waist if that's any indication. That's quite scrawny.

I have a 32" waist.

Rollercoaster

I wouldn't exactly call 143 lbs for 5'10" height scrawny but that's your uneducated response. :worship:

I have a 32" waist.

Lol uneducated. If only you knew how extremely untrue that is.

Are you saying we must all look the same to look good or be in shape? How dreadfully narcissistic.

Archived