Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa Having Fun In Rio!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does everyone get so touchy when I say if she toned up shed look hotter? I didn't say she looked fat now or anything jesus.

Come on, don't you see how shallow a statement like that is? Please, be our guest, post your picture, and let us see if you could tone up and look "hotter" for the cameras. Sure, of course people look great toned, but why nitpick? Would you like the same judgmental eyes applied to you?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

codymonster

Why does everyone get so touchy when I say if she toned up shed look hotter? I didn't say she looked fat now or anything jesus.

Because she had an eating disorder! And I used to have one. And I personally know how incredibly agonizing every bit of fat you gain is. The fact that she can wear such a bating suit and have a little meat on her is SUCH an incredible and beautiful step she has taken to a happier and healthier life. Trying to maintain a perfect weight at all times is exhausting and stressful, and she needs to be able to be happy at all weights.

People saying she would look hotter at a smaller weight is probably the reason she developed the eating disorder in the first place. Our society needs to switch how we view things, and I feel it sad when her own little monsters are saying things like this. I just want her, and every other person out there to feel beautiful, comfortable, and happy, :) She probably will lose weight again, but she has the right to feel "hot", no matter the weight.

Allison M

didn't you just say she was obese because she was near the 32% thing and only 5'2? or was that someone else? (i really don't remember)

i think she look good. For all we know she can be on her period now too and a little bloated. WE DON'T KNOW. but Gaga's ass :legend: and i will always love her boobs. i don't know why or what it is.... Gaga is ****ing s-xy at any size. she knows how to work it.

misanthrope

Come on, don't you see how shallow a statement like that is?

Its an honest statement though.

And to be honest i've always been super thin. I'm a little underweight but im not unhealthy. Being skinny doesn't mean you're unhealthy.

didn't you just say she was obese because she was near the 32% thing and only 5'2? or was that someone else? (i really don't remember)

that was someone else

idk if you're all taking that persons comments out on me but I didn't say anything that bad.

Its an honest statement though.

And to be honest i've always been super thin. I'm a little underweight but im not unhealthy. Being skinny doesn't mean you're unhealthy.

Sometimes honesty isn't always the best policy if it becomes discourteous. You never tell a woman she looks fat when she asks "how she looks" or ask a woman's age. At least where I'm from, I learned some manners. I've met "blunt" people from up northeast who think it's best to have no filter. My sister dated a guy like that and he used to say mean, nasty little things like that.

Here and there, a girl might find the blunt thing charming at first, but over time it can mess with her head and make her feel nervous and subconscious. ****, it could get on anyone's nerves over time. I'll admit there can be overly sensitive people around here, but I know where to draw the line on myself when I cross the line because I have on a numerous occasions and I still wish I could take back things I've said. Words dig deeper than any wound sometimes and can ruin friendships, relationships, even break up families.

Alright, perhaps I went all over the place with that, but the point is there has to be a balance between being frank, straightforward and courtesy and good judgement on one's choice of words, which is the mark of a gentleman I've heard. Gaga might put up a tough gal front, but she is only human and all that **** must wear on her over time as with anyone else. No one here judged you because you are skinny, but by your judgment of words which I'm sure you dislike for yourself being the target. If people judged you for being skinny, it would be just as shallow and judgmental. Give what you'd want.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I like the colour of that bikini top, it suits her tone & also... hey, how you doin'? :hor:

Archived