RAMROD

She looks so ahppy indeed.

Go to Copacanaba, Gaga.

All gays waiting for you! :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite part is that Gaga is near the 32%. She's only 5'2".

And how would her height be relevant? A percentage is a percentage.

completely mindboggled by people who thinks she is fat. forever disgusted by these idiots tbh. she looks beyond FLAWLESS :legend:

giskardsb

her body is definitely looking unhealthy but at least she's acting happy

what the hell are you talking about?

My favorite part is that Gaga is near the 32%. She's only 5'2".

not even close.

Tony31511

I think the only reason she's been recently looking a little more curvy is because she hasn't done a music video lately. I remember she used to say that she would work out a lot more about a month prior to a music video. That's why this year she didn't really give two ****s about her weight!

But in my honest opinion I think she looks great and all you haters are just jealous because you guys probably have a worst body figure than her. So there's no reason to make ugly comments about her. Sorry she's not perfect enough for you guys...

giskardsb

I mean just look how flawless her body used to be

Lady-Gaga_ObeyMyDemand.jpg

waaaaaaaay too skinny in this pic. probably 5% max body fat, which is insane for a female, unhealthy, and non-sustainable unless you are a marathon runner.

misanthrope

waaaaaaaay too skinny in this pic. probably 5% max body fat, which is insane for a female, unhealthy, and non-sustainable unless you are a marathon runner.

She was fit as **** and still had a little meat on her I mean look at that booty. She looks hot.

codymonster

She was fit as **** and still had a little meat on her I mean look at that booty. She looks hot.

For ****s sakes.. The woman is not promoting an album, she's touring and having her time where she doesn't have to be in the spotlight all the time. For Gaga, this is her vacation. If you expect her to look like how she did in the BTW video ALL the time, you are delusional. See that smile on her face? She's happy. Show some respect for the female body and let the woman enjoy her life.

RAMROD

More pictures:

jrcyz.jpg

Ij0Sf.jpg

bWg4Q.jpg

0a2WE.jpg

Topless, enjoying the Brazillian sun. :cool:

6Acef.jpg

9pShQ.jpg

NeGba.jpg

nA0Jl.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Katie14

Do you know how difficult it is for a female to maintain a body like that if they are not "naturally skinny"? Females are supposed to have more fat on them then guys. Hundreds of years ago, females needed the extra body fat to be able to support pregnancies during times of famine. Females evolved to have more estrogen, which promotes body fat. Our genes haven't changed. Although females no longer need this extra fat for pregnancies, due to continues rich food supplies, it is natural for females to still maintain this extra fat. If a female were to get too thin, she can lose her period (her body thinks she is no longer suitable for a pregnancy) which in turn leads to osteoporosis. Anyway, the way Gaga looks now is perfect. Why does she need to restrict her calories and work out relentlessly to get a body that society says is "better" when she is healthy and looks great right now?

misanthrope

For ****s sakes.. The woman is not promoting an album, she's touring and having her time where she doesn't have to be in the spotlight all the time. For Gaga, this is her vacation. If you expect her to look like how she did in the BTW video ALL the time, you are delusional. See that smile on her face? She's happy. Show some respect for the female body and let the woman enjoy her life.

Why does everyone get so touchy when I say if she toned up shed look hotter? I didn't say she looked fat now or anything jesus.

Archived