GaGa Having Fun In Rio!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

her body is definitely looking unhealthy but at least she's acting happy

Are you serious?! That IS what a healthy female body should look like. Its unfortunate that our minds get brainwashed into thinking that stick skinny is healthy and attractive because of what the media portrays.

pink sushi

Are you serious?! That IS what a healthy female body should look like. Its unfortunate that our minds get brainwashed into thinking that stick skinny is healthy and attractive because of what the media portrays.

:tea: :tea: :tea: :tea: :tea:

Soak up that sun Gaga :flutter:

her body is definitely looking unhealthy but at least she's acting happy

She looks great! WTF are you talking about???????

Soak up that sun Gaga :flutter:

She looks great! WTF are you talking about???????

Any amount of flab is not healthy. So many uneducated ****s.

I wish Tara would stop trying to get in the spotlight

it's so adorable though, she's trying so hard/is so excited to be friends with 'lady gaga' LOL

Now you're calling me uneducated? What is wrong with you?

The weight she's at is not causing her any serious harm. You are a fool to worry about a bit of flab.

Wee Monster

I'm convinced you're saying this for attention but the idea that a person can be "flabless" is a myth outwith those who are starving themselves. You need a certain amount of body fat in order to function. That isn't an opinion - it's biological fact. You yourself are either suffering from an eating disorder or are fostering a level of women hating that's almost unheard of in this fan base if you actually believe the nonsense you're talking. Or, like I said earlier, you're simply attention seeking. Either way, I'm not really sure why you're here.

TheMadridHash

the only thing that bothers me is that BRA

i mean she always wears those BRAs that squeeze her tits so much, It doesn't look right...

But her body is looking great

That's nonsense. First of all, there is no "flab" in these pictures. Second, if you mean body fat percentage, zero is not the ideal.

Description Women Men

Essential fat 10–13% 2–5%

Athletes 14–20% 6–13%

Fitness 21–24% 14–17%

Average 25–31% 18–24%

Obese 32%+ 25%+

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_fat_percentage#Typical_body_fat_amounts

I'm convinced you're saying this for attention but the idea that a person can be "flabless" is a myth outwith those who are starving themselves. You need a certain amount of body fat in order to function. That isn't an opinion - it's biological fact. You yourself are either suffering from an eating disorder or are fostering a level of women hating that's almost unheard of in this fan base if you actually believe the nonsense you're talking. Or, like I said earlier, you're simply attention seeking. Either way, I'm not really sure why you're here.

I'm here because I'm attention-seeking and I love my mother monsterbear.

That's nonsense. First of all, there is no "flab" in these pictures. Second, if you mean body fat percentage, zero is not the ideal.

Description Women Men

Essential fat 10–13% 2–5%

Athletes 14–20% 6–13%

Fitness 21–24% 14–17%

Average 25–31% 18–24%

Obese 32%+ 25%+

http://en.wikipedia....ody_fat_amounts

My favorite part is that Gaga is near the 32%. She's only 5'2".

Archived