💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you wish she kept off the mask

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Don’t get me wrong she was still the most vocally powerful of the night no doubt. But hearing some offkey parts it was a bit of a disadvantage wasn’t it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

No I thought it looked pretty cool and badass. I love seeing how she incorporates masks into the futuristic alien Chromatica fashion.

TimisaMonster

The mask was actually cool and technological with the sine waves as she sang

The mask had a built in mic and she sounded pretty clear

Plus Gaga was trying to set an example since literally nobody wore a mask while performing 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lighter
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The mask was actually cool and technological with the sine waves as she sang

The mask had a built in mic and she sounded pretty clear

Plus Gaga was trying to set an example since literally nobody wore a mask while performing 

It was a good example but it really hindered her breathing

Million Gypsies

It WAS the talk of the night :vegas:, they both still sounded phenomenal as always but, like how others pointed out, I do wish Ariana's mask had a little more... pizzazz :huntyga:

numb the flame

It looked good and Gaga kept telling people throughout the show that it’s respectful of others to wear a mask. It did however make her sound very nasally and at times off key so hopefully they can work that out if they use it again. 

Defmix100

I liked it and the audio was perfect, remember how bad some head mics were back when she was doing Just Dance, sounded like a walkie talkie

RenegAde

Erm she sounded way better  at the vma's with a mask on than she did at some enigma shows :bear: so its definitely not the mask.

Archived