Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you wish she kept off the mask

Lighter

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover
14 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

in a years time it'll be iconic that she wore masks the whole time 

This. It’s iconic and a sign of the times.

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen of Pop
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

The mask was actually cool and technological with the sine waves as she sang

The mask had a built in mic and she sounded pretty clear

Plus Gaga was trying to set an example since literally nobody wore a mask while performing 

This is what I'm confused about...A mask with a mic is cool but why have a handheld mic too? Just do one or the other Gags

1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

but why can’t it be fun? why be boring with it, it’s just protective fashion. we wear shoes because we dont wanna harm our feet, you could get an infection from not wearing shoes and that’s serious. doesnt mean it can’t be fun.

That's not what I meant.

lavenderblondee

No. She was making a point AND IMO, the mask was the best accessory of the entire night. It was memorable and iconic. So Gaga. 

In the future, you will go back to this performance, and say hey...this was the time of covid, bec Gaga and Ari is wearing a mask. Its a moment, for the pop books.

not a french fry
3 hours ago, MillionGypsies said:

I do wish Ariana's mask had a little more... pizzazz :huntyga:

I wish Ariana’s part as a whole had a little more pizzazz:oops:

i don’t know what it was but she seemed bored/tired 

social experiment gone wrong

chromatigaga

She made wearing a mask look cool and  even made it relate to Chromatica with the sound reactive cover, her mind :fatcat:

You kidding? The masks stole the show! She made a big statement and anyone with a reasonable level of intelligence or education would have respected her more for it. Not many performers would do that. She kept on her masks throughout the show. Power to her

G U C C I

Her masks were the highlight of the entire show. She out did everyone with her fashion and then topped it off with the most high fashion couture masks that have been featured by an artist yet. The masks were not the issue with some of her vocals. She did sound great in tone and being the powerhouse that she is it would take a lot to sound bad, but she was clearly struggling to catch her breath at times. Between the choreo that did not seem perfectly tailored for HER and the restrictive clothing that had her waist cinched, she couldn't deliver her usually perfect vocals. 

The mask made her look weird in the face, I dunno maybe because we can't see her mouth moving. However, it was a social statement (they can dance and sing in a mask, why can you wear it at a grocery store) and I miss those statements. 

Archived