Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you wish she kept off the mask

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE the mask. I love that she wore masks the whole show. She set an example and it was memorable.

Also I love how the mask she wore while singing sort of was a throwback to the LED-glasses she wore forever ago.

It annoyed me a little bit because I wanted to see her sing, and because others artists didn't wear them. So I felt a bit like: 'why you have to wear that if there is no need?' And I tought because this was her first chromatica performance, and she wore a mask. I also thought what if this is her last VMA performance and she wore a mask. Idk, it all feels bit anticlimactic. 

Also I'm not really here for how some people try to make a mask for protection look like a fancy accessorie to show off with, because it's not fun that we need to wear a mask, it's a serious thing. That's just my opinion. But I guess for a performance it should look a bit more fancy and have her Gaga touch.

Karen Smith

Do you think that in her new music videos she'll be in the mask? Or without? Of course if those videos exist. 

FentyGa
45 minutes ago, Galvon said:

It annoyed me a little bit because I wanted to see her sing, and because others artists didn't wear them. So I felt a bit like: 'why you have to wear that if there is no need?' And I tought because this was her first chromatica performance, and she wore a mask. I also thought what if this is her last VMA performance and she wore a mask. Idk, it all feels bit anticlimactic. 

Also I'm not really here for how some people try to make a mask for protection look like a fancy accessorie to show off with, because it's not fun that we need to wear a mask, it's a serious thing. That's just my opinion. But I guess for a performance it should look a bit more fancy and have her Gaga touch.

but why can’t it be fun? why be boring with it, it’s just protective fashion. we wear shoes because we dont wanna harm our feet, you could get an infection from not wearing shoes and that’s serious. doesnt mean it can’t be fun.

alsemanche

It would have been hypocritical to tell people to wear a mask innher speech then not wear it in a performance with dancers around her. It did affect her vocals a LITTLE bit but I didn't mind it at all. It looked badass and it's good to show that if she can perform with a mask on so there's no excuse not to wear one on a regular day. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

No, every single publication is writing about that. One of New York Times’ biggest fashion critics, Vanessa Friedman praised her left and right in an article. Newspapers in my country are writing about her masks in local languages. That was the MOMENT.

No. It would have been nice to see her singing, but considering the situation I'm glad that she was wearing them for safety, and also to make a statement.

Also they looked amazing! And I love that she wore a different one for each outfit :firega:

initially I was pissed but in a years time it'll be iconic that she wore masks the whole time 

MonsterOfSpain

No, it's an iconic move that made headlines all through the world. Heck, even the Spanish National Police tweeted about it! 

My Name Isnt Alice

No. It's a statement in a cool and stunning fashion :firega:

If anything this thread will just awaken little complainers :dom: 

Who said gaga lost her passion :dom: 

Who said her tream was slacking off :dom: 

And who said chromatica is an album interscope forced her to do :dom:

No 

Other than the great message obviously, that definitely was what caught people's attention which is a pure Gaga move by itself. 

4a5cdaec8e26f938805412cc14532aac.png

Archived