VOTE FOR GAGA at EMA

Highway Capricorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WarriorPrince

We won? omg how far ahead were we? :party:

When the voting started i remember arguing with one of you saying that we were gonna lose to beliebers or directioners...

i'm such a flop :flop:

Highway Capricorn

When the voting started i remember arguing with one of you saying that we were gonna lose to beliebers or directioners...

I think it was me :flop:

PlasticHo

I believe we won by 500k points :) As stupid as this is.. I LOVE the way the final numbers fell... if they announce it on the show they would have to say Bieber got over 15 million points and gaga got over 16 million. :troll:

Robotboy

she will always remain the queen of europe and emas. im gonna be excited to watch tomorrow even tho shes not there... and she would be so happy to get some awards after all **** she has gone through the last months..

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

she will always remain the queen of europe and emas. im gonna be excited to watch tomorrow even tho shes not there... and she would be so happy to get some awards after all **** she has gone through the last months..

This :legend:

And I still don't get why Taylor Swift,Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj get any nominees, I mean they're so unpopular here :toofunny:

WarriorPrince

We won by 500k points, that's okay. But let's not forget that two weeks ago we were 1.200.000 points ahead. :ohno:

But we still won so cares tbh

This :legend:

And I still don't get why Taylor Swift,Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj get any nominees, I mean they're so unpopular here

Justin is very popular here, Nicki too but she is a flop right now.

Nicki being nominated for best look in the other hand is just... :rip:

Justin is very popular here, Nicki too but she is a flop right now.

Nicki being nominated for best look in the other hand is just... :rip:

But chart-wise Justin is not very popular.

Justin was 2010 popular but then came OneDirection :toofunny:

Archived