Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gagz sending hamburgers,fries and coke to the hunderds of fans outside

HausOfGaga

Featured Posts

Let's Agree to Disagree then. :ohwell:

McDonalds, Burger King, Bobs and all stuff like these restaurants are pure crap.

Oh, let's. Cheers sis! :kisses:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

saving the world from hunger

the mother theresa of our generation

LAWD :lmao:

And omfg, I cant believe people are actually complaining that the food was unhealthy.

YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER STOP SURPRISING ME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lol, sorry.

But then you know that Pastéis, Coxinhas and their kindred are way worse than those fries haha :P

Yes, specially the pasteis done with oil, the baked ones are fine, tho.

I'm from Bahia, you know that the typical food from here can be very caloric and oil-heavy. It's funny how some people from Brazil's south think we eat this kind of food everyday. LAWL. :deadbanana:

pink sushi

Omggggggggg are we seriously complaining about the food that Gaga was GIVING AWAY to fans, being too unhealthy?!?! :wtf:

In case you haven't realized.....cheeseburgers and fries are more universally appealing than a salad and carrot sticks.... :usrs: They might not be the healthiest, but they taste good and most people like them.... If she gave away salads surely there would be people complaining that don't like salads and they tasted gross. :nails: If someone was that bothered by McDonalds they just could have not eaten it and given it to someone else. She isn't forcing it down anyone's throat. :wtf: She didn't HAVE to give anyone anything....but did so out of the kindness of her heart.....and some one of you do nothing but compain.

Plus nobody is gonna get fat from eating McDonalds every now and then. You'll only gain weight if u eat it on a regular basis, and its not like Gaga is gonna be feeding u everyday...

Thank you. I thought you'd have the same opinion as me since I saw at another thread that you work out. :hor:

But to be treated to yummy MacDonalds by Gaga.

I mean, it would be a rare indulgence. No harm in it. :tea:

Omggggggggg are we seriously complaining about the food that Gaga was GIVING AWAY to fans, being too unhealthy?!?!

In case you haven't realized.....cheeseburgers and fries are more universally appealing than a salad and carrot sticks.... They might not be the healthiest, but they taste good and most people like them.... If she gave away salads surely there would be people complaining that don't like salads and they tasted gross. If someone was that bothered by McDonalds they just could have not eaten it and given it to someone else. She isn't forcing it down anyone's throat. She didn't HAVE to give anyone anything....but did so out of the kindness of her heart.....and some one of you do nothing but compain.

Plus nobody is gonna get fat from eating McDonalds every now and then. You'll only gain weight if u eat it on a regular basis, and its not like Gaga is gonna be feeding u everyday...

Fruits are cheap, and easy to eat on the go. They are cheaper than McDonalds, tbh. And most people like fruits. Salads are not gross. It's just that the media got impregnated into your mind that McDonalds is delicious and fruits/salads are boring, dull, not tasty enough.

I'm not complaining that she gave them food, just that the type of food was a bad choice. I'm not obligated to worship Gaga as a GOD and praise every **** she does. unfortunatelly I've got an opinion of my own, tbqmfh, if you don't like it, your loss. :coffee:

Maybe you will not get fat by eating every now and then, but high cholesterol rates in the blood do not give away exclusively by being fat. There are pretty skinny people with high rates of the bad cholesterol, because they eat too much junk food. If it's bad, why bother eating it? Just stop buying this crap, it will force them to make better food. Executives only understand stuff with the power of the wallet. :haha:

I can't believe you guys are complaining about Gaga not giving healthy food :rip: She is a singer, not a nutritionist.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Redstreak

How lovely! She's so generous lately. :flutter:

Let's hope soon it will be with even more ARTPOP info. :creepflop:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Neight Shayde

She's so sweet!! ya'll should be grateful to gaga for giving food to those little monsters. WTH.

crisTEAne

salad and carrot sticks.... :usrs:

yumm :laughga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

RAMROD

Omg, all the people who complains here.

What do you expect Gaga will send you??!

Caviar? Steak and truffles?? Quiche Lorraine?

seriously, Hamburgers is favourites of many peoples and one of the most practical comfort foods to be mass produced.

You dont have to eat it if you dont want to.

I never understand the b---hing.

It is their own mouth that eats and drinks, why do you have to complain about it??

Happy that Gaga never change, she cares about her fans. She knows how is it to wait on idol for hours in front of hotel or wherever,

and most times we have to skip our meal time.

And she doesnt let anybody starves.

I always admire her for this.

With Gaga, it is not just talking, she shows how much she cares and love her fans.

So please be grateful for it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

There is just no other pop star like this woman.

She's so amazing.

Madonna would never do that tbh. :nails:

:troll:

And fries

lucky bastards tbh

And a coke

Stupid *****s tbh.

Archived