Gagz sending hamburgers,fries and coke to the hunderds of fans outside

HausOfGaga

Featured Posts

GagaObsession

I want to receive food stuffs from Gagz. :cry:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isnt it ironic that she drinks herself coconut water and gives her fans coke? :roll: why not the other way around? oh wait! :sweep:

I want to receive food stuffs from Gagz. :cry:

Me too. :emo:

I'd love LOVE an 18 inch pizza with pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper and bacon and extra cheese on a soft crust with a dough boy in the middle. :popcorn:

GagaObsession

Me too. :emo:

I'd love LOVE an 18 inch pizza with pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper and bacon and extra cheese on a soft crust with a dough boy in the middle. :popcorn:

Yes! :cry: :giveup:

TSUNAMI

Imagine her throwing meatballs from balcony

With her huge smile and Fozzi next to her and Tara making it :toofunny:

She should have given them healthy stuff like fruits, juice. :nails: Here it's a tropical land, we have tons of fruits, vegetables and fresh water. :tea:

Deleted4234

She should have given them healthy stuff like fruits, juice. :nails: Here it's a tropical land, we have tons of fruits, vegetables and fresh water. :tea:

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT!

I would MUCH rather have Gaga give her fans something to actually indulge in (like sweets or McDonald's) rather than apple slices or rice cakes.

I would MUCH rather have Gaga give her fans something to actually indulge in (like sweets or McDonald's) rather than apple slices or rice cakes.

Let's Agree to Disagree then. :ohwell:

McDonalds, Burger King, Bobs and all stuff like these restaurants are pure crap.

Let's Agree to Disagree then. :ohwell:

McDonalds, Burger King, Bobs and all stuff like these restaurants are pure crap.

And you're boring. :nails:

:laughga:

And you're boring. :nails:

:laughga:

Thank you. I thought you'd have the same opinion as me since I saw at another thread that you work out. :hor:

Galactic Mess

GURL, I'm from Brazil. I know all about it. :redface:

Lol, sorry.

But then you know that Pastéis, Coxinhas and their kindred are way worse than those fries haha :P

Archived