Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

What's your favourite Harry Potter film?

dynamite

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

I’m a huge fan of the entire franchise but if I had to choose, I’d say Order Of The Phoenix and Deathly Hallows part 1 (until Gringotts) and then part 2 after Dobby.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galvon

I love them all, but I have a soft spot for the first 5, especialy The Philosopher Stone, Chamber Of Secrets and Orde of The Phoenix. The last 3 felt different to me. Maybe because those were the only ones I read the books first.

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Oriane said:

I was reading answers in the thread and finding out that some members here like HP, and I really had a flop moment reading your comment thinking, "oh I didn't know littlepotter liked HP... oh wait". :smh:

oh my god :air::air::air::air::air:

chaeri pls

huttont

The worst imo is The Order of the Phoenix and Half Blood Prince. They didn’t do the books justice.

Edit: i thought it said least favorite. My fave is probably Chamber of Secrets or Deathly Hallows II

Cybikitty

PoA always!! I'm so glad I grew up with this series tbh, even if it is a bit of a shitshow now :laughga:

Regina George

Prisoner Of Azkaban and (this one’s controversial but..) Half Blood Prince.. I adored how dark Half Blood Prince is and how we saw young even Voldemort.. I know majority of fans hate it because it missed some big stuff that were in a book but I absolutely loved it. 

25 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Prisoner Of Azkaban and (this one’s controversial but..) Half Blood Prince.. I adored how dark Half Blood Prince is and how we saw young even Voldemort.. I know majority of fans hate it because it missed some big stuff that were in a book but I absolutely loved it. 

Yeah, I'm a big fan of HP and Half Blood Prince is by far my least favorite, I actually don't like it at all, minus the music. I didn't know people actually hated it. For me it has nothing to do with the book though cause I never read it and never will. I was surprised that no one had mentioned that film. 

Archived