đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

L E O's #LadyGagaxAdobe ROM entry

L E O

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Looks like a Chromatica Ice Cream sundae :giveup:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

It looks great. Good luck! Did you know about the Chromatica soap before she put it on the website?:bear:

13 minutes ago, SLAG said:

It looks great. Good luck! Did you know about the Chromatica soap before she put it on the website?:bear:

No I didn't, I only was inspired by Ariana in her bathtub for the Chromatica weather forecasts :ladyhaha:

Curunir

Hey, please don't feel bad about not getting anything last time. We all saw how messy that was and their choice for the top prize invalidates everything in a way. They gave it to a racist person who's attacked Gaga before for a creation that, let's be honest, did not deserve #1 regardless of what its creator has done in the past. There were a lot of other submissions that were objectively better in every way and many people noticed.

That being said, you ROCKED this one, just like your last one, and you deserve to get some sort of acknowledgement. In any case, keep your hopes on the floor because you're obviously in a competition that uses winner-picking tactics which are questionable at best.

:hug:

1 hour ago, Curunir said:

Hey, please don't feel bad about not getting anything last time. We all saw how messy that was and their choice for the top prize invalidates everything in a way. They gave it to a racist person who's attacked Gaga before for a creation that, let's be honest, did not deserve #1 regardless of what its creator has done in the past. There were a lot of other submissions that were objectively better in every way and many people noticed.

That being said, you ROCKED this one, just like your last one, and you deserve to get some sort of acknowledgement. In any case, keep your hopes on the floor because you're obviously in a competition that uses winner-picking tactics which are questionable at best.

:hug:

Aaaw thanks a lot! But tbh I'm not mad that I didn't win last time (well I'm not happy either, but yeah), a lot of entries were better than mine. My main issue is that entries that didn't follow the official rules won (and don't get me started on the grand winner, that's another story :triggered:)

But as you said, I'm not keeping my hopes up for that one, this is basically a likes contest, and I don't have the following for that haha I just hope this time they'll be a little bit more fair.

Archived