💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2020 VMAs Discussion Thread: Gaga Leads Nominations + Performs!

Stef

Featured Posts

Karen Smith

I Just saw Gaga's performance once again and I realised that in rain on me, right after "hands up to the sky.." Ariana started to sing chorus instead of "I hear the Thunder coming down" and this is what they sing after Ariana chorus which was a little mistake I guess. And this is propably what Gaga said to Ariana. Don't you think so? 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
On 8/31/2020 at 4:06 AM, Helxig said:

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT

omg she did the "how-ow-oOOooow" from Poker Face piano version

OMG yes im glad someone else noticed!

chaeri pls

littlepotter
On 9/2/2020 at 10:13 AM, Little99 said:

I Just saw Gaga's performance once again and I realised that in rain on me, right after "hands up to the sky.." Ariana started to sing chorus instead of "I hear the Thunder coming down" and this is what they sing after Ariana chorus which was a little mistake I guess. And this is propably what Gaga said to Ariana. Don't you think so? 

Of course not, the performance was recorded 4 times, they can't have messed up 4 times. It's obviously cut short on purpose

chaeri pls

VillainTina

aww godbless whoever got to see it live in ine invited.tv thing i coudnt commentate w gaga daily , i had to watch a link blurrry asf:fatcat:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please đŸ˜¶

clementine

YAAALL I posted this in another thread but I want to start a conversation about this please! Copypasta:

YAAAL serious watch the performance again!!!  I can’t make a topic for some reason but HONESTLY I think Gaga sings the high note. I know it sounds like Ariana but I think it’s Gaga  

1. Ariana is already singing a low key “rain on meeeeeeeeee” in the background when the high note begins

2. if you look when the high note starts, Gaga has her hand in the air and just looks like she’s hitting the note

3. She points her finger up at the last part of the high note like when she’s finishing it

4. I think she’s looking to Ariana and saying something like “I told you I could hit that note!” Or “I can’t believe I just did that!!”

PLEASE SOMEONE confirm/deny !! I know it sounds like ari but omg plz 

Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?

Archived