Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Diego x DC - Joanne World Tour DVD!

DC

Featured Posts

Hey everyone! So my awesome friend @EnigmaPresents and I have partnered up with Gagaflix and Gaga Control on Twitter and is creating a whole Joanne World Tour series! :firega:

I helped make A-Yo and make the audio for Diamond Heart + A-Yo using @Riley’s instrumentals (I hope you don’t mind! You’ll be fully credited! :heart:) but he REALLY worked hard on everything else! The first act of the show will officially be uploaded tomorrow! (Saturday)

It would be awesome if you have him some support!!! :heart:

Bubblegum Bitch

I can already say it will be super epic experience!

Thank you so much for this gift! :heart:

I can't wait! 

EnigmaPresents
45 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Hey everyone! So my awesome friend @EnigmaPresents and I have partnered up with Gagaflix and Gaga Control on Twitter and is creating a whole Joanne World Tour series! :firega:

I helped make A-Yo and make the audio for Diamond Heart + A-Yo using @Riley’s instrumentals (I hope you don’t mind! You’ll be fully credited! :heart:) but he REALLY worked hard on everything else! The first act of the show will officially be uploaded tomorrow! (Saturday)

It would be awesome if you have him some support!!! :heart:

I can't wait omg 🥰🥰🥰

EP

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Furfur said:

Is there any link to the DVD? Or maybe only the first act? I couldn’t find it on Gagaflix.

I think it's being rescheduled, Diego's been having a really tough time lately and he wants to take care of his mental health first before doing this :heart:

@DC

are u cheating on me with someone else?

shocked mr bean GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• 1 month later...
Luke78619

I thought this was a new thread and was so confused that @DC  came back and @Doot responded :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived