💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Little Monsters Are Terrible Fans (Babylon)

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

Reality
1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

How many threads like this are we going to be subjected to before you all realize that part of engaging with any piece of entertainment is going to involve positive and negative feedback that you will either agree or disagree with? :rip:

The obsession that GGD's userbase has with trashing the fanbase that they belong to is one of the strangest things about this place. Fans of any artist are going to make negative or critical comments at one point or another. It's not a big deal.

I think the problem is that they're talking about the HL Babylon version, specifically. 

Like, it's honestly annoying how much people want the song. It's like Frankensteined. Just leave it alone. Gaga may or may not release it, but she'll do whatever she wants with the era. For all we know, it could be total sh*t compared to the album version, but that doesn't matter because people heard 30 seconds of a LQ snippet on Twitter 7-8 months ago and they still won't shut up about it. 

🖤👹

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CharlieQuinn

I honestly dislike the remix but I don't mind FW as the next single. At this point any song from Chromatica needs single treatment and promo :ohwell:

Pop Music

I have said it once and i'll say it again 

I love this woman till the day I die and whatever she gives us I'm happy with considering she could have retired a long time ago (i'm sure she could have broken contracts) and lived a very comfortable life dealing with her harsh and painful fibro. Instead she decides to give us another album and 2 MV's along with a radio show an iconic VMA's performance (sure to be) and a tour next year let alone other surprises we don't know about. I am more than happy with her and would love if we got Babylon (Haus Labs Demo) or Free Woman a single or no single at all. I love her no matter what :kara:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Justin Drew Bieber

I really hope she doesn’t read Twitter comments, it’s just a bunch of entitled babies.

COOOK

I want the Babylon HL probably as much as them. But there’s one thing called “respect”.

This is the tip of the iceberg of what Gaga herself said about the public trying to change the narrative of the celebrity to themselves. She already put out the album you so desperately wanted, and now you’re deciding what’s best for the era?

Othon
52 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think the problem is that they're talking about the HL Babylon version, specifically. 

Like, it's honestly annoying how much people want the song. It's like Frankensteined. Just leave it alone. Gaga may or may not release it, but she'll do whatever she wants with the era. For all we know, it could be total sh*t compared to the album version, but that doesn't matter because people heard 30 seconds of a LQ snippet on Twitter 7-8 months ago and they still won't shut up about it. 

Yeah, but I'm talking about the fact that we get multiple variations of this thread every day, all of them pushing this weird, almost sadomasochistic notion that Gaga hates her own fans and that we all deserve it because some people say mean things on stan Twitter, dared to ask her for content they were told they were going to get, or expressed some mild criticism on a forum designed for pop culture discussions. That sentiment and the fact that it's being posted so often is... a little uncomfortable.

I don't blame fans for asking for it repeatedly, to be honest, given Gaga's history of promising various remixes and projects over the years that we didn't ever end up getting. I'm inclined to give her more annoying fans some leeway given that it's this song in particular – it was (maybe?) the first thing we heard that was explicitly confirmed to be on the album and it was used pretty extensively in fancams and meme videos on the internet only for it to not end up being released, before we were finally told point blank (months ago) that it would eventually be put out. It's entirely possible that these people making it clear that there's still interest in the remix may end up being the push that actually gets her to release it. :selena:

Reality
1 minute ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Yeah, but I'm talking about the fact that we get multiple variations of this thread every day, all of them pushing this weird, almost sadomasochistic notion that Gaga hates her own fans and that we all deserve it because some people say mean things on stan Twitter, dared to ask her for content they were told they were going to get, or expressed some mild criticism on a forum designed for pop culture discussions. That sentiment and the fact that it's being posted so often is... a little uncomfortable.

I don't blame fans for asking for it repeatedly, to be honest, given Gaga's history of promising various remixes and projects over the years that we didn't ever end up getting. I'm inclined to give her more annoying fans some leeway given that it's this song in particular – it was (maybe?) the first thing we heard that was explicitly confirmed to be on the album and it was used pretty extensively in fancams and meme videos on the internet only for it to not end up being released, before we were finally told point blank (months ago) that it would eventually be put out. It's entirely possible that these people making it clear that there's still interest in the remix may end up being the push that actually gets her to release it. :selena:

Yes, BloodPop did say that they would eventually release it, but a lot has happened since he said that. That was right when the album was released and obviously a lot of the plans have changed since then. I don't necessarily blame her for not releasing the song.

I don't think that people are pushing this notion that Gaga "hates her own fans." Obviously Gaga doesn't hate us; I'm sure she's pretty fed up with us a lot of the times, but no one is pushing that narrative. 

The problem isn't that there's mild criticism or even requests made from fans. I've been vocal about how I didn't like how the Chromatica era was going (before she restarted the promo this month), but I've yet to encounter someone who told me, "YOU'RE JUST COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING! YOU NEED TO STOP BECAUSE YOU'RE A TERRIBLE FAN!". Honestly, if people are receiving that type of response, 99% of the time, it's because of their own doing. 

Finally, Babylon, to my knowledge was never explicitly confirmed. It was rumor from long ago that ended up becoming true. Gaga teased the song in the HL campaign, but she never explicitly stated anything. And just because the song itself became almost a meme doesn't really mean anything...So what? Gaga still doesn't have to release it. And look, maybe she will and maybe she won't, but just as you're tired of people complaining about people complaining, I'm tired of people complaining. 

🖤👹

Borislshere

the dramatics. Fans asking their fave for material, how will we survive :ohwell:

Once fans know that something exists, they will ask for it. Happens within literally every fanbase, not just gagas and not just with music fans. It's not that deep for you to label this entire fanbase as terrible. There have been worse incidents within this fanbase that warrant such title. 

NFRatwell

It is kinda creepy how many people on here trash their own fanbase and wish bad things to happen so they can see the “greedy” fans suffering. Like how sadistic do you need to be to genuinely think that stuff. 

Anveeroy

Y'all maybe grew up so needy that you want this or that - bla bla bla. Just a song, not a kidney! 🙄

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Werewolves Wanted
3 hours ago, Ikonik said:

I can't believe how a lot of you liddos are obsessed with a 20sec snippet of a demo. :triggered: let Gaga at least ONE CHANCE, you really need to stop with this selfish and capricious behaviour :fail:

I 100% agree with you, but I thought that said something else and me and my zodiac sign were offended :air:

Flawless

After the blood bath that is twitter after blackpink's release I'm sure we're not a bad fanbase like I thought we were tbh :ally:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Stafani Versace

"We don't want Free Woman for next single"

Baby, who is we? Cause I WANT it! I hope she releases it and merch so I can go broke buying it! Free Woman is easily top 3 on the whole album. Some people honestly have clown eardrums.

It seems like it’s meant to go along with/close out the radio series, they kept putting out SL remixes each week and now this as something newer to end it.. it just matches the kind of music they featured. I doubt the new single would be introduced in this form though.

I really believe that there’s a lot more to come.. we’re getting a slow drip of content, a little tease here or there, and then we get see the bigger picture of Chromatica and it singes our scalps, maybe.. Does Gaga not have something up her sleeve at any given point? I’m sure a new single and video are imminent. The VMAs will kick the era off for good and we.. will see 👁👄👁

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• 5 months later...
Lextyr97
On 8/28/2020 at 7:32 PM, Ikonik said:

I can't believe how a lot of you liddos are obsessed with a 20sec snippet of a demo. :triggered: let Gaga at least ONE CHANCE, you really need to stop with this selfish and capricious behaviour :fail:

The comments on this tweet is full of f*guettes begging for Babylon Haus Labs

IMG-b76aj8.jpg

IMG-kpss29.jpg

IMG-moi8ak.jpg

You will let Free Woman and any song of Chromatica to flop bc this, I can see this happening. We don't deserve another pop album full of dance bops like Chromatica

You're terrible, I'm done :interestinga:

Lmfaoooo wow I got called out at the bottom

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived