💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Little Monsters Are Terrible Fans (Babylon)

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

If monsters think FW shouldn't be the next single... then she should definitely choose that one!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws
2 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

If monsters think FW shouldn't be the next single... then she should definitely choose that one!

This! Remember how many fans said Shallow and ASIB would flop hard? and then it was a smash and global hit and one of the biggest songs in her career.

Gaga should do what she and her label think it's the best and safest decision for her career, listening to what her fans ask or wish from her will never work.

MANiCURE 6
14 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Not only fans, but we are people interestinga.gif and as people, we have ears interestinga.gif and our ears are saying that we don't want Free Woman as the next single interestinga.gif

As fans interestinga.gif We don't need you here interestinga.gif But we accept you interestinga.gif So do the same with Gaga's choice interestinga.gif

ELECTROHEART
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

As fans interestinga.gif We don't need you here interestinga.gif But we accept you interestinga.gif So do the same with Gaga's choice interestinga.gif

There sould be a "Shook but Yass" reaction only for this comment :enigma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

All I know is that Gaga SHOULD release Babylon remix for those good fans AKA not me :vegas:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

NFRatwell

I want Babylon as much as the next little Babylonian does but if it’s not what they want to put out now then :oops:. If free woman is the next song to promote then let it be, I’m here for the new remix and I’m here for new promo. But y’all should also understand that Babylon has been teased for a while, and even truthful insiders have teased it. It’s not like we’re all pulling Babylon out of our asses because we’re bored :bear: and if people want to express their desires for it (respectfully) then they should be allowed to. :messga:

GagaEnigma
19 minutes ago, dynamite said:

The same ears that call TEOG boring? Don't listen to them, pun intended :bear:

TEOG and "boring" just don't go in the same sentence. 

Angry The End GIF by Robert E Blackmon

BABYL0N

Out of all the Chromatica songs my siblings have heard they really got into Free Woman the most, my sister keeps singing the first verse and the chorus and she‘s not even a fan but this song really get‘s stuck in your head

It can be a TEOG, it just needs a radio deal and an iconic music video

FW-deniers please I recommend you to hear this song loud in the car

Clarence

you're about 7 years too late. these are the same children who wouldnt shut up about 911, the same children who wouldnt shut up about dancin in circles. now they wont shut up about babylon demo. just look the other way and laugh.

StarstruckIllusion
46 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

I can't believe how a lot of you liddos are obsessed with a 20sec snippet of a demo. :triggered: let Gaga at least ONE CHANCE, you really need to stop with this selfish and capricious behaviour :fail:

The comments on this tweet is full of f*guettes begging for Babylon Haus Labs

IMG-b76aj8.jpg

IMG-kpss29.jpg

IMG-moi8ak.jpg

You will let Free Woman and any song of Chromatica to flop bc this, I can see this happening. We don't deserve another pop album full of dance bops like Chromatica

You're terrible, I'm done :interestinga:

When have we ever let a song flop? Our biggest flex are the chart positions of songs like GUY, John Wayne and Percect Illusion. We aren’t that strong as a fanbase. Gaga’s just lost a **** ton of fans over the years, sorry. Free Woman + anything else will tank bc the GP said it’s trash, not us

elijahfan

These are just people being excited about the music... at least they're not sending death threats, right?

Jose P

I condemn the day Bloodpop promised that Haus Labs Babylon remix. At least the ones who wanted it on the album and were disappointed we got another version would have shut up about it already :saladga:

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived