💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Two drag race contestants in hiatus because of online hate/harrassment

Supersonic

Featured Posts

paradox

Honestly believe internet should be legally taken away from people who are abusive online. It just gets worse and worse :crossed:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

It’s gross how they’re encouraging them to end their lives, they need to get a life. This is unfair

RAMROD

I hear that Canada Drag Race fans hating Rita since it was so obvious the producers are forcing her to win the season with lots if non-sensical challenge wins she bags :billie: Also, because she was the one who eliminated a darling for this season, Jimbo. 

Considering hennies always say that drag rave are counterpart of football games for the gays, I can see why some people are very passionate in rooting their fave Queens the way straight men rooting for their football teams. The only thing left undone by the gays is rioting on the street cos their fave loses. But somehow, I feel that we we will reach to that point soon enough if these keep going?? :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

alsemanche

A lot of drag race fans are so f*cking toxic and disgusting. They take the show way too seriously and end up doing the most disgusting things online. None of these queens have done anything wrong and they don't deserve any of this crap.

It's also really sad that if Rita ends up winning her season now she won't be online to celebrate it :(

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Was is really necessary to spoil the season on this thread? 

RAMROD
Just now, alsemanche said:

Was is really necessary to spoil the season on this thread? 

Fam, please. That episode have been a week old. If you haven't seen it, not my fault. Even the base forum on reddit that supposed to be spoiler free already talking about it. :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

audrey horne

They both get hate for reasons beyond their control. I don’t understand why toxic fans can’t separate characters from a reality TV show from actual human beings. 

gagaschickens

Social media is really the toilet of the internet. Yes you might not really like someone but that doesn't mean you'll tell them mean things or tell them to kill themselves. 

Honestly, I find drag race fans very toxic. There's really no need to take a show that seriously. Like, it's just another show. 

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

alsemanche
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Fam, please. That episode have been a week old. If you haven't seen it, not my fault. Even the base forum on reddit that supposed to be spoiler free already talking about it. :triggered:

episode 9 literally aired a few hours ago...

3 hours ago, Diamond Heart said:

Nope 
-
It doesnt matter if the judges favor her over another queen. There is absolutely no excuse to send death threats and harass someone online. There is no justification at all. Just ****ing losers/lunatics think its acceptable behavior.

Yeah im not saying its justified, im just explaining whats happening. And I think the story about Brita is true, it was all over the news during her season. 

Jose P
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah im not saying its justified, im just explaining whats happening. And I think the story about Brita is true, it was all over the news during her season. 

It was already proven false. It gained traction at the beginning of her season when Sherry Pie’s allegations also came to light, but Brita’s were debunked.

TortureMeOnReplay

I'm not surprised at all and I'm not sure why anybody else would be. Drag is a toxic community, and the show is inherently toxic. They have actual competitions where they roast each other. 

RuPaul/the producers need to do more about this, how many more queens are gonna quit drag, have mental health problems and go on hiatus for them to speak out against the fans.

TortureMeOnReplay
4 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

RuPaul/the producers need to do more about this, how many more queens are gonna quit drag, have mental health problems and go on hiatus for them to speak out against the fans.

What are they gonna do, cancel the show? The entire show is "I feel like I should have won this week", "she looks like x", and "who does she think she is?". The show thrives off the drama between the queens and them tearing each other down. 

Archived