šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Radio: Tchami Vol. 4 Set

Enzo

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Enzo said:

When she releases Babylon (Early Version) right after her VMAs performance :whitney:

Ā 

Like when she released Frankesteined after 2017's AMAsĀ :diane:

PG.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EuphoricVibez

Why would any of you want Babylon (HL Mix) on the DJ set anyways? I'd rather hear the full version, andĀ notĀ just on a DJ mix. Besides, being a little heathen about it won't get you anywhere.Ā :triggered:

He/him/his

Lucas

That's what people deserve for trusting Bloodpop. I think since 2013 people should have learned to not believe/hope anything is coming until it's actually released

1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Ā 

Like when she released Frankesteined after 2017's AMAsĀ :diane:

Omg that mess :smh:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

shoful
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

"how does she not know what we want?". Seems pretty demanding to me.

Just because she isn't doing what you want doesn't mean you have to constantly complain about it. Constructive criticism is fine obviously, but what you are doing is pretty entitled.

And the only ridiculous thing here is your comments.

Just let her talk about the album with her fellow collaborators. That is what she really wanted to do with this radio show. If we get something else, then that is a plus for us.

I get where youā€™re coming from and Iā€™m sorry if it seemed like I was coming at you. And this is like my first complaint about the era. I understand that thats not true for the entire forum and people have been complaining a lot on here.Ā 
It just seems tone deaf to tease this cool radio program and then release multiple remixes of the same song. Iā€™m not expecting anything until they edge us to infinity about it. Theyā€™ve been teasing the haus labs mix to come out in a cool way for awhile now. That is why I started to expect it.Ā 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

EuphoricVibez
3 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Ā 

Oh, I don't give two sh*ts about a remix. I'm speaking broadly. Feel free to bookmark me! You're not getting another pop album for YEARS.

Well, it's up to her what she decides to release. If it's pop music, then cool. Even if it's R&B music, I'll eat it right up

He/him/his

Curunir
11 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

I reeeeally hate to say this, because it's not what I want AT ALL. But I think Gaga knows that her future lies in ASIB-like ballads. The older, richer, more out-of-touchĀ she gets-- and especially with her illness-- it's going to be nearly impossibleĀ for her to release pop music that connects with younger, increasingly more diverseĀ audiences. She can't do hip hop or R&B, so she will have to do Adele-like ballads.Ā Chromatica was her farewell dance-pop album, and we have to accept that. And COVID robbed us of the ability to really enjoy it to its fullest. brb gonna go cry one out.

tenor.gif

If Madonna and Kylie Minogue can release electronic dance music well into their 50s, so can GagaĀ :nails:

And she most likely will. She's expressed her love of dance music on countless occasions. The majority of her discography is that genre as well. Saying that Chromatica is her "farewell dance-pop album" is bordering on delusionalĀ :ladyhaha:

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, shoful said:

I get where youā€™re coming from and Iā€™m sorry if it seemed like I was coming at you. And this is like my first complaint about the era. I understand that thats not true for the entire forum and people have been complaining a lot on here.Ā 
It just seems tone deaf to tease this cool radio program and then release multiple remixes of the same song. Iā€™m not expecting anything until they edge us to infinity about it. Theyā€™ve been teasing the haus labs mix to come out in a cool way for awhile now. That is why I started to expect it.Ā 

My question to you is... why would she want to make it an Apple Music exclusive mixed up in a DJ set? If she plans on releasing it, I'd rather hear the full version of it, and not just two minutes of it

He/him/his

HausOfAntonio
7 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Ā 

Oh, I don't give two sh*ts about a remix. I'm speaking broadly. Feel free to bookmark me! You're not getting another pop album for YEARS.

Ā 

..... okĀ :laughga:Ā I have what I want from her she can do whatever with her career.Ā 

shoful

My comments may have been harsh earlier but like weā€™ve been teased about this remix for months now and we were promised exclusive remixes of Gaga Songs every week. We legit got 3 Stupid Love mixes.... one of which was already outĀ :emma:. I will say I am disappointed in the lack of motivation this era but itā€™s clear to me that I need to start lowering my standards, it seems like most of you have done that.Ā 
Iā€™ll probably get WPed to death after this because it hasĀ become apparent that criticismĀ Ā about Gaga is no longer tolerated on a forum to discuss her

Reality

What the **** is this thread?

Why is there so much unnecessary hate?

#1.) Yes, Bloodpop did say that the HL remix would get released eventually, but that was 3 months ago when the album came out. A lot has happened since then and plans have shifted a ton. This is Gaga's career, let her do whatever the **** she wants. Some of y'all act like Gaga owes you everything, but it's your choice to continue stanning her. If you're fed up with it, just stop :selena:Ā 

#2.) Why are some of y'all complainingĀ now? Days before a VMA performance? :smh:Ā I had issues with the era weeks back when nothing was happening, but we are getting stuff now! Remember the days when y'all would be like, "I wish she just interacted with us more! That's all I want!" Well that's obviously not the case because she's doing thatĀ and more,Ā yet all some of y'all do is talk sh*t about Gaga.

#3.) I'mĀ notĀ saying a HL remix is coming tonight/tomorrow, butĀ if it isĀ why would they just nonchalantly reveal that in this playlist? It's one of the most anticipating things to come out of Chromatica. You think that they wouldn't make that a bigger deal? :smh:Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

shoful
4 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

My question to you is... why would she want to make it an Apple Music exclusive mixed up in a DJ set? If she plans on releasing it, I'd rather hear the full version of it, and not just two minutes of it

What? The full mixes are always released on apple music aside from the radio..Ā 

Reality
16 minutes ago, sabatini said:

The meltdowns because a remix wasn't released LOL

The irony of people saying "WE HATE REMIXES! STOP IT WITH THE REMIXES AND GIVE US NEW MUSSSSSSSSIIIIICCCCCCC" and then saying "WHERE'S THE BABYLON REMIX! WHERE THE **** IS IT GAGA?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!"

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Luke78619

I find it funny that Gaga hasnā€™t even mentioned the existence of the HL version but sheā€™s the one that always gets attacked when itā€™s not released on the date that fans hype themselves up for :green:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, shoful said:

What? The full mixes are always released on apple music aside from the radio..Ā 

But they say "mixed" after each song, so I doubt they're the full mixes. If Babylon (HL Mix) does get released, I'd love for it to be released on all platforms instead of just on a DJ set on Gaga's radio show. Just my two centsĀ :vegas:Ā Plus Gaga decides when she wants to release it. It's not up to us to decide that for her

He/him/his

Archived