Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Mega Evolution is coming to Pokémon Go!

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Posted on their Facebook page:

Some gaming websites have reported on this:

source: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/pokemon-go-mega-evolutions-mega-energy-7002

To summarise:

- Only 4 out of the possible 48 mega evolutions are being made available in Pokemon Go

- the four are: Mega Charizard X, Mega Venusaur, Mega Blastoise, and Mega Beedrill

- It works kind of like candy for pokemon. To gain Mega evolution, you need to collect Mega Energy.

- The main way of getting mega energy is by completing Mega Raids when will have the mega pokemon to battle. You can also gain mega energy by completing special research missions. As the game progresses, there might be more ways of getting mega energy, however, we will just need to deal with what we have.

- You can use mega pokemon in raid battles, gym battles, battles with friends, and as your buddy

- You cannot use mega pokemon in the battle league (this may change in the future), or to defend gyms.

- Also, you can only Mega evolve one pokemon at a time, and the mega evolution will only last a certain period of time.

Special research missions will come into the game from September, and will likely include mega evolution research missions. 

It looks like Pokemon Go will make an announcement soon as Mega Energy has already been added to some games including my own. I don't have mega energy yet though. 

Screenshot-20200827-160803-Pokmon-GO.jpg

Screenshot-20200827-160836-Pokmon-GO.jpg

Mega evolutions was first introduced with the XY games and anime. Hopefully this means that some Generation 6 (Kalos region pokemon) will be introduced later this year too. Maybe we'll see more of the mega evolutions coming to pokemon go soon, and more ways of gaining Mega Energy as the game adapts. 

End Racism Now

River

everyone is so against the mechanics :smh:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, River said:

everyone is so against the mechanics :smh:

It woud be better if it came from mega stones,  like the normal evolution stones. I think it will take a while to accumulate the mega energy which is ashame

End Racism Now

River
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

It woud be better if it came from mega stones,  like the normal evolution stones. I think it will take a while to accumulate the mega energy which is ashame

yeah I agree

and it's really f-cking up again the rural players and tbh it's so difficult to find players for raids now.. the raids feature is so dead..

PartySick

But when will they come back to the main series? :ohwell:

I demand a dynamaxed Mega Blaziken :ohwell:

🖤

River
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

it reminds me of an old Karen with a red  training clothes

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

What I really want is the Froakie, Frogadier, Greninja, Ash-Greninja chain to come into Pokemon Go :giveup:

End Racism Now

Archived