Gaga “Sweet dreams Chromatica”

SLAG

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

She literally made my jaw drop when I saw this pic. :flutter: 

Now I'm not so sad that the pink hair went away too soon. 

Mister G
5 hours ago, justhislife said:

How likely is it that new music is coming soon? Lots of references to Chromatica forever and goodnight along with her new hair color. 

It was once said each song would represent a different color. Chances are, she’s switching from pink to this mint green/turquoise as part of the next set of promo for the era. Stupid Love was full on neon pink, and Rain On Me went purple. She might be giving hints that the next single might feature this color. The era isn’t over.

PlastiscGuy
5 hours ago, Sherry said:

She looks so beautiful and young.....

tenor.gif?itemid=12810184

That's what I was talking to a friend about the other day! For some reason, she looks super young in comparison to other eras (like BTW and AP)

I don't know if it's the fact she goes for a more natural make up style nowadays or what, but she looks stunningly young&beautiful.mp3! :nooo:

PG.

Mister G

Maybe she’s in a place mentally where to provide us some sense of normalcy, she’s visualizing that we’re all on Chromatica with her.

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Maybe she’s in a place mentally where to provide us some sense of honesty, she’s visualizing that we’re all on Hell with her.

Fixed it. :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

9 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Wait...anyone noticed that police car light emoji (🚨)?

....911? :udidnt:

No, "siren" is another word for mermaid...from Shakespeare. 

3 hours ago, SFDMQ said:

she'll start the performance as a mermaid and then she'll turn into a free woman

Serving it Little Mermaid Ariel style

4 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

That's what I was talking to a friend about the other day! For some reason, she looks super young in comparison to other eras (like BTW and AP)

I don't know if it's the fact she goes for a more natural make up style nowadays or what, but she looks stunningly young&beautiful.mp3! :nooo:

It's because she is in love and finally, actually happy. 

Archived