music news

Heaven and Hell - Discussion (Spoilers)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

Sorry if this is an obvious question but have you taken it out of the shrinkwrap yet? Cause when I opened mine I thought the same too (sent me an unsigned one) but I took the shrinkwrap off and its actually a signed card inside the jewel case itself! :vegas:

Lmfaoo okay I opened it now. Didn’t have time before work! The art card is so small :bear:

Lona Delery

pretty bland and average imo - i dont dislike any song, but i wouldnt actovel, listen to one of them either

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

@Aarghya
Look Avita did bubble promo for you
bubblet-002.jpgbubblet-001.jpg

That color is giving me Mutants vibe 

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

BeIIadonna

After a couple more days with the album... Belladonna, Take You To Hell & Naked are the best of the new tracks. I don't like Salt and have listened to Call Me Tonight the least, and I'm cutting the last three tracks out on iTunes because they just don't fit imo (especially So Am I, that's a heaven song not a hell song).

StrawberryBlond

I think it's solidly decent. In the early days, I was really expecting something amazing but after some singles which were let downs, I'm glad we ended up with a solid pop effort, even if it's not exactly groundbreaking. My favourites are Kings & Queens, Naked, Born To The Night, Take You To Hell, Belladonna and Sweet But Psycho. The others were ok, bar OMG What's Happening? and Call Me Tonight, which I thought were underpar, but not by much. Funnily enough, the tracks I called the best were the exact ones I thought I was going to like based on titles alone. It's rare to see a 15 track pop album that doesn't contain one truly bad track, nearly everything is passable at the very least and nothing outstays its welcome as she keeps her songs quite short and sweet. She's got a lot of potential and I hope she continues it elevate it with the next album, particularly that good vocal range.

ToxicHot
On 9/18/2020 at 8:34 AM, ToxicHot said:

Gonna give it a listen (I’ve never heard any of her music before ever except Sweet But Psycho although I didn’t like it)

Just heard it, and wow - I like it a lot. 

Not sure just how substantial it is yet or how it'll hold up, but it's definitely sugary pop candy. I don't find it necessarily bland, but it doesn't feel mature or too complex (compared to Chromatica, for example). I might have to look into her more as an artist to really grasp her vision/etc. But regardless of that, it's straight-up fun music to dance and work out to. So I like her and can't wait to find out more about her.

Right now, the songs that stand out to me the most are Naked, Born to the Night, Belladonna, Rumors, Take You to Hell, Torn.... :) I'll definitely be playing this album for the next few days or so, if not longer.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

A user on PopJustice said how Dr. Luke might be the publisher of every single song on the record.

"I think his publishing deal with Cirkut isn’t done even thought they stopped working together.

Bonus points for Naked, a song he’s credited as a publisher twice (once through Cirkut and another time with Bonnie McKee).

We can’t win."

Does anyone know if this is true? :nooo:

HotLikeMexico

I finally listen to the album in full. It's cute but a lot of the songs sounds like other songs out there. Did she sample/interpolate on a few of the tracks?

Teletubby

Kings & Queens has reached 100M views in 6 months 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived