💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Heaven and Hell - Discussion (Spoilers)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Chromatography

born to the night sounds cool with the bells in the beginning but turned into a basic pop song :noparty:

i think she’s an amazing singer, really talented, but the producers really do her dirty and date her sound in a bad way. this album still is a bop, but it sounds like things i’ve heard too many times before 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s a great album but why did she release ALL of the better songs from it? I was hoping this won’t be the case but it’s still good.

Heavy Central-Eastern European influenced sound tho :enigma:

Are the complete song credits posted anywhere yet? I'm curious if the rumor was true about RedOne giving Ava an LG5 song to rework. Belladonna? :hor:

fantastic debut album which is surprising because I thought that having heard so many songs that were singles before the album came out that I'd be bored of the record but the new songs stand out and are so strong that they make me forget that I already heard so many of these songs included. Actually really proud of her and I hope she has another proper US hit from this record

Mister Gaga
27 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

born to the night sounds cool with the bells in the beginning but turned into a basic pop song :noparty:

i think she’s an amazing singer, really talented, but the producers really do her dirty and date her sound in a bad way. this album still is a bop, but it sounds like things i’ve heard too many times before 

Agree 1000% she has a great voice, she just needs to find her style.

With that being said, Naked is the song. Truly one of the best pop songs of the year, taken directly from 2010

Ok I’m not the biggest Ava fan but I still decided to listen to the album because wanted to give her a chance.

I personally found it mediocre and forgettable. Like yeah, the songs are catchy and listenable and radio friendly but there’s not much more beyond that. Not a lot stood out for me. It was just fine.

From the new songs my favorites were: Naked, Belladonna, Rumors. I also loved the intro.

The best song is between Torn and Naked.

6/10, maybe it could grow on me 

Nuggets

It was a very cute experience, I enjoyed it.

I really can't say there's a song I would call bad honestly. All of them are very easy to listen to and I wouldn't skip them if one of them came on shuffle.

That being said, I think quite a few of them lack of something that really makes them stand out imo, they can be forgettable but maybe it's because I haven't given them the chance to grow on me yet.

Maybe my opinion will change once I give the album a couple more listens :)

7/10

Favorites from the new songs: Naked, Call Me Tonight, Take You To Hell

Favorite McDonald's Snack

DiamondKing

Tattoo is definitely the standout of the new songs. I really like H.E.A.V.E.N a lot as well. 

Born to the Night and Take You to Hell are good. Belladonna is a bit repetitive but I really like the vibe so it could grow on me.

The other new tracks are ok but pretty forgettable on the first listen.

My favorites of the album together with the songs she released before - H.E.A.V.E.N, Kings & Queens, Tattoo, OMG What's Happening, Born to the Night, Take You to Hell, Who's Laughing Now

Magneto

As expected jam packed with bops. Lyrics aren't her strong suit, but the melody and production are just so POP, I live 

Free my mind

RahrahWitch

Loved: Salt, Sweet but Psycho

Liked: Born to the Night, Torn, Belladonna, Rumors

Meh: H.E.A.V.E.N, Kings & Queens, Naked, Tattoo

Disliked: OMG What's Happening, Call me Tonight, Take You To Hell, Who's Laughing Now, So Am I

fede ARTPOP

Mmm Sweet But Psycho still her best song, some other cute songs on the album and thats it, #dissapoointed. :noparty:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived