Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Heaven and Hell - Discussion (Spoilers)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Randomperson

My top 3 not including the singles are Born To The Night, Take You To Hell & Belladonna. Born To The Night is insanely catchy and I love the sample. 

Call Me Tonight gives me Britney vibes.

Imo they shouldn’t have released so many songs before the album, it kinda ruined the hype. I think they should’ve swapped So Am I with a new song even though it was a hit in some countries, it doesn’t really fit on the hell side and it’s hated by a lot of her fans for being a SBP copy. 

I’d give it 4.5/5. All of the songs are catchy to me, it’s a nice throwback for 2010’s & 80s vibes and I’m also biased because I loved her music:billie: The only criticism I have is the amount of songs released before and the album cover

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hades said:

Did she re-record the singles or am i hallucinating? Torn sounds a bit sped up. This is so good.:giveup:

Wait really?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

TAKE YOU TO HELL SCALPED MEEE :messga:  

this album... oh my god :nooo:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

BlondeKingOfGGD

Does born to the night sample a song in the chorus? I immediately picked up on it but my boyfriend isn’t sure. I know what song it is but don’t wanna say incase I’m wrong haha

My Name Isnt Alice

My favs are belladonna omg what's happening and take you to hell 

Everything else specially the heaven part :awkney:

Regina George

It feels like it was made in like 2001.. It’s giving me that nostalgic 2000s pop vibes.. I like it but it sounds kinda outdated but I love 2000s music so IMO it’s a good thing. 

malazam
48 minutes ago, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

Does born to the night sample a song in the chorus? I immediately picked up on it but my boyfriend isn’t sure. I know what song it is but don’t wanna say incase I’m wrong haha

I think it doesn't but there sure is a song that feature the "ah ah ah ah"

another shot before we kiss the other side

1 hour ago, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

trutheverafter

Okay so my favorites are Naked, OMG What's Happening, Born to the Night and Take You To Hell.

I even got goosebumps when I heard Born to the Night :saira: because it's so good. I don't like the other songs very much. 

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

Archived