Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Heaven and Hell - Discussion (Spoilers)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Belladonna is not really good. Naked is pretty great though. The beginning of the album sounds like the 80s while toward the end it goes more and more 2010s. Maybe she snapped with this album.

Hello, how are you?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

These songs sound like sth that I already heard before:derpga:  

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

HookerOnAChurch

Well.. the album is just good. Belladonna is my fav.. the rest are just good, i was expecting a lot more. 

Teletubby

Kings & Queens is the best even Gaga tweeted about it:lolly:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BeIIadonna

I've just got onto Rumors and... well it's time :vegas:

It's a really good album, and on first listen could be one of my favourites this year already (along with High Road, Manic, SAWAYAMA, etc etc). It's not the best, and I'd definitely cut the last three tracks (or relabel the album as a deluxe edition maybe?), but it's definitely enjoyable as it is.

(Talking a little bit about the songs- if you're waiting until midnight to listen to the album it'd probably be better to not read)

Spoiler

On first listen my definite favourites are Naked, Tattoo, Born To The Night, Take You To Hell, and the new SOTY; Belladonna. I had no real expectations as I try to have with all albums I listen, and they all were good songs at the very least. She saved the best for last; they're all better than the singles imo (sorry Torn! I really like you though :fatcat:). It's maybe not AOTY (SAWAYAMA says hello to that) but it's definitely really enjoyable.

Belladonna is definitely my most favourite song from the album though, out of everything. Salt is my least favourite. Rumors and Take You To Hell surprised me a bit and they were actually quite nice, I really like both of them, as well as Born To The Night.

Overall I think it's a good album. Some faults, but a lot of goods to outweigh it.

I'm kind of tired, sorry for any typo's or anything :fatcat:

Listening to it rn omg 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Ruma-rumo-rumours is the new roma-roma-ma :fan:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Teletubby

@Agunimon so you have to wait till midnight

H.E.A.V.E.N

Naked

Tattoo

Call Me Tonight

Born to the Night

Take You To Hell

Belladonna

Rumors

Archived